Jacobsrw

The Greatest Existential Teaching of Modern Day Society - COVID-19

3 posts in this topic

Before I begin, I by no means neglect the damages this present event is causing to the many people across the globe. My sincerest concerns are sent to those affected. However, It has become extremely apparent, especially in light of this work, the importance of COVID-19.

While many I feel are missing the point, there is a core teaching from which I feel is right front of us.

To understand the core depths of oneself and all constituting facets.

We have been privileged the opportunity for solitary exploration where one can use sufficient time of quietude to unveil the very shadows that were previously blinding them.

We could not understand the instability of the self while stuck in the busyness of ordinary life. Since this has been the biggest self deception mechanism to delude one since the beginning of time - “I’m too busy”. None of that can be substantiated now. Time is available, space is available, silence is available. The question is, will people awaken to such an opportunity? Likely not. One thing is for sure, those who see the magnitude of this modern event will be sure to use it to its exponentiality and transform.

I feel this is not only a time for self-exploration but one whereby we can learn of the fragility and finality of the human being. The incessancy of fear, what those in the most comfortable locations will do when threatened, the attachments to stability, the fear of change, the reliance on material acquisitions, the pervasiveness of survival, the unequivocal need for a collective even in individualist thinking societies.

It will also illuminate the hidden power of the human being; the ability to connect and serve, the capacity for tenacity and resilience when called upon, the core importance of consciousness, the need for creativity and strategic innovation.

The very limitation of a human self will be exposed, as we are so far seeing; as too the potentiality of what one could become. This is not something to squirm over or resist but to enter. Explore and learn about it. As this is the place where limitations are afforded the place to then dissolve.

A level of global crisis of this degree only comes once in a lifetime. Use it, do not abuse it.

Do what others fear to do, turn inward in times when everyone is so incessantly focused outward. Contemplate, reflect, mediate, read, self-inquire, seep into silence, disengage from all activity. Once that glimmer of transformation sparks within lend others around you a helping hand.

Just some of my thoughts on the current world climate ?

Edited by Jacobsrw

Well said, my friend. I'm certainly taking advantage of this opportunity to turn inward and I think a lot of other people are too. I'm just spitting bullshit here, but my intuition tells me that right now is the biggest period of awakening that Earth has ever seen.

Transformation and Healing Course Coming Soon! https://www.youtube.com/c/davidmillervideos

@StripedGiraffe great to hear! Yeah I’ve seen there are some people start doing deep which is great, means more conscious civilians haha. I agree, if not ever it will be for a long time to come.