Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pluto

ALL IS WELL, Dear ones <3

4 posts in this topic

We are in full service and support of one another and here is a divine guided meditation you can join and enjoy fully!

We are in amazing times! Tune-in!

Tune IN to us

we are here, wait9ing, dancing hehe :)

Love you all and take care of yourselves and forget about enlightenment, just lighten up a bit and you will soon realize something hehehe

Bless!

B R E A T H E

@plutoWhat are your practises? Just meditation or you take psychedelics too. 

Curious dancer. ☺️ Who is filling dreamboard and melting like there is no tommorow. 

May I say this ok found you ❤️ but c'mon can't be. 

Love never goes away. 

Love you all. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

3 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@plutoWhat are your practises? Just meditation or you take psychedelics too. 

Curious dancer. ☺️ Who is filling dreamboard and melting like there is no tommorow. 

May I say this ok found you ❤️ but c'mon can't be. 

Both and none, all and or one, there are not right or wrongs, whatever allows you to be more of who you truly are is of greatest service to creation itself. Umm so i am embodied in truth, i simply surrender to truth, to source, to play. When you play, practice becomes obsolete.

I wrote this a few days ago, maybe helps with your question <3

The highest spiritual practice is to simply live your physical life as fully as you can and then there is no need for practice, there is just play.

Playfulness is our true nature.

You can be still, but be still fully and be fully here in the moment with every aspect of your being, and when you move, move fully! when you go shopping, shop fully! Cook? Cook with Style! Pay your bills? Pay them with passion, with drive, radiate love and light with everything you do in your fullest expression.

Dance with creation, dance with everything you do, sway, allow and most importantly, FEEL! Feeling is everything!

The more you give yourself to life, the more life gives itself to you. An eternal dance that simply responds to your energy.

Be fully alive, truly, madly, deeply, intensely and fall in love with life itself, this is the greatest love and freedom of being for the universe can only reflect what you project.

Be fully, be true, be you

B R E A T H E

Thank you. 

Just inloved nothing else. 

It's not dog eat the dog world. It's not.