Waken

God on drugs (i.e. talking about drugs)

2 posts in this topic

I wanted to share a chapter from the book 'Right use of Will : healing and evolving the emotional body'. As a sidenote I want to say that I think this a very important book for if you are interested in living healthy and easily, evolving and healing. The book is -so the books says- channeled from God and gives many understandings and dispels important false beliefs. If you like a copy of it, ask me. Okay so, here goes:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DRUGS

I am now going to perhaps seem to diverge here and give some understandings about the use of drugs. It is not really a divergence, however, since drugs have been used by man almost since the original loss of consciousness on Earth in the land of Pan. Since then, people have used drugs to increase the split between Spirit and Will even to the extreme of dying, to escape feelings and consciousness they don't want to accept, and also to try to heal the split and regain feelings and consciousness they believe they have lost.

Understandings are needed about drugs. Drugs can help show the way, but they cannot take the way for you. The person using them must know how they can help him. They are not help if you become dependent on them. They are not help if you do not use insight gained from drugs to improve your consciousness on your own.

If the drug is helping you, it will take you out of your present prison and show you more that you can assimilate into your consciousness. Drugs have actually damaged many more people than they have helped. Drugs have so far shown themselves to be treacherous because of their ability to gain a hold on the ones using them. Any judgment held about drugs affects the experience had in taking them. If the person believes he has to have the drug, then he has to have it. If belief is held that a drug is necessary to get high or that pain cannot be handled without drugs, the judgment will create the reality. Drugs have a place like anything else. Sometimes relief from pain is necessary; sometimes expansion of consciousness is helped, but for many, drugs have declined into a habit pattern. In these cases, the Will is not able to handle the drugs.

Drugs are substances that are hard for the Will to eliminate, especially if the Will is undermined, and the Will of everyone on Earth today is undermined. The accumulation of drug residue will be felt as reduced sensitivity and eventually as complete interference in the nervous system that obstructs the consciousness, sensitivity and awareness considerably. The dosage of the drug must then be increased to produce a similar effect. This increases the residue which calls for increased dosage once again.

So, be careful with the use of drugs. If your Will wants to recover, drugs may not be what they seem to be. In more people than not, the increased consciousness they were seeking originally becomes, with habit and time, the decreased consciousness they were seeking to transcend when they began taking drugs. The attuned Will probably won't want drugs, but nothing should be entirely ruled out. However, I will emphasize that drugs can be a treacherous path because they can lead you exactly where you are not trying to go.

An understanding needing mention is that people are not meant to decide about the use or non-use of drugs for one another. When some people judged drugs to be damaging, they were being accurate about their own experience, but the form of a judgment is not useful. More than the drug or drugs, it is the consciousness using the drug that it is the determining factor. Drugs cannot be used to further your own denials or to try to permanently avoid something that seems too overwhelming at the time it happens without having to recover this later. You need to know what you are doing and why you are doing it and be willing to accept as soon as possible anything drugs are helping you to escape, such as intense pain or grief.

Many people have an uneasy, unsettled, empty feeling that they try to avoid in this way also. Some people mask and avoid symptoms with drugs until the Body's problem is extensive and may even require surgery. Even anaesthesia for surgery will result in eventually having to accept both the pain of surgery and the pain of rejection felt by that part of the Body that was not allowed to be with you and have the message of its symptoms accepted. Anaesthesia is only a temporary escape.

Nothing is left unfelt when you are completely present with yourself all the time. Any space in which you were unconscious contains feelings that you must accept when you can. Unconsciousness is the response of not being able to accept something or choosing not to accept something when it is happening. Responsibility for disconnection and denial must be taken as soon as the Spirit involved is able to do it. The Will and the Body remember the pain of surgery and everything else experienced, and can remember this from life to life. And so, at some point, everything will have to come forward to be cleared and given a place of acceptance. Even the loss of memory of recent past lives and distant existences in Pan, Lemuria and Atlantis is based on denial. If you use drugs, use them with this understanding if you can, and not to increase your own denial.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hopefully, any judgement about the use or not use of drugs can be minimized, and then none of the above is taken to justify or strengthen ones own judgements. 
As I read it, the word drugs here means drugs + psychedelics, so keep a distinction in mind please when you read the word drugs and don't lump all form of drug uses together.

Edited by Waken

I’m moving this to the health section because it is more about the use of drugs relative to one’s health, rather than the use of substances for spiritual realizations. 

As well, the term “drugs use” generally has a negative connotation in society (e.g. heroine, methamphetamine etc.). In a spiritual / personal development context terms such as “substance”, “tool” or “medicine” would be more accurate.