Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Patok

Awekening stage?

5 posts in this topic

Hi. 
Yesterday I came back from the cinema and during the movie I was thinking about all the stuff involved with nonduality, God and so forth. That may not be a direct realization  but I felt some kind of state "over" physical reality. After that I was going to home and during the journey I was more centered and felt really good and full of enthusiasm. Whole that state has gone after something like a few, maybe 3 hours. What do you think? Could it be some kind of mystical experience leading to the path to awekening or am I only cheating myself?

It was the feeling that reality is not physical and it is just an experience. That's it.

Edited by Patok

2 hours ago, Patok said:

Hi. 
Yesterday I came back from the cinema and during the movie I was thinking about all the stuff involved with nonduality, God and so forth. That may not be a direct realization  but I felt some kind of state "over" physical reality. After that I was going to home and during the journey I was more centered and felt really good and full of enthusiasm. Whole that state has gone after something like a few, maybe 3 hours. What do you think? Could it be some kind of mystical experience leading to the path to awekening or am I only cheating myself?

A good way to think about non-duality is, its everything... it's the Absolute...its THIS right now...

Non-duality was you thinking about non-duality in the cinema...

Non-duality was you thinking about or experiencing some kind of state over physical reality...

Everything included here is all Non-duality: 

After that I was going to home and during the journey I was more centered and felt really good and full of enthusiasm. Whole that state has gone after something like a few, maybe 3 hours. What do you think? Could it be some kind of mystical experience leading to the path to awekening or am I only cheating myself?

It's not some kind of state you will reach in the future it's what's happening right now... welcome to non-duality you didn't need a ticket because you were already a part of the show which is one. ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi