Jesus Daniel

How safe is it to do a 5-MEO-DMT breakthrough with Bufo venom?

12 posts in this topic

I’m interested in experiencing god and how it could be like. I’ve tried bufó Alvarius venom before but always get scared because of the complete ego-dissolving nature of it and the fact I get respiratory depression just before dying. It’s like I have to stop breathing to die. Just for background, I’ve already broken through on DMT and LSD and went to other dimensions. 
I’ve done research and it seems 5-MEO-DMT is very dangerous and it makes me not want to do it. I fear I might risk serotonin syndrome or to have actual physical harms. I want to use 100 MG of smoked bufo Alvarius venom to dissolve and experience god, or just hit the pipe until I die. Is it safe physically to do this? I’ve never had a severe reaction to it, just the normal (Heart pounding through the roof,  anxiety when I’m about to die, deep trance-like state)  The only weird thing for me is I get respiratory depression, I asked the guy who sold it and he even said it wasn’t typical. Is it ok to do this dose with the bufó venom? Even if I stop breathing? I’m 18, physically and mentally strong and healthy. I know my heart isn’t going to give out or anything like that. 

Edited by Jesus Daniel

Take this with a full gram of salt, but I believe that it can feel as if it is hard to breathe when you're coming up. I don't know for sure as I've never had the luck of even hearing about 5-MeO where I live.

Do more research I'd say. I'll give it a google search or two for ya.

Again, do not take this advice without doing proper research, but I just wanted to add it.

From Psychonautwiki:

''As with DMT, 5-MeO-DMT has been demonstrated to be active orally when taken with an MAOI, but according to numerous reports this combination tends to be extremely unpleasant, producing a strong body load in addition to the risk of hypertensive symptoms and serotonin syndrome, and is therefore strongly advised against.[4] On both physical and psychological levels, it is considered to be substantially less safe than DMT.''

''Additional mechanisms of action such as reuptake inhibition of neurotransmitters such as serotonin, noradrenaline and dopamine are also thought to be involved to an extent.[7] This can result in 5-MeO-DMT becoming dangerously toxic when combined with MAOIs, RIMAs, SSRIs, stimulants or any substance which acts as a releasing agent or reuptake inhibitor of monoamine neurotransmitters.''

''Anecdotal evidence suggests that there are unlikely to be any negative health effects attributed to simply trying it by itself at low to moderate doses and using it very sparingly (but nothing can be completely guaranteed). Independent research should always be done to ensure that a combination of two or more substances is safe before consumption.''

I would read all of this myself if I were you.

https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/5-MeO-DMT

From what I've read, yes, 5-MeO-DMT is dangerous. If that's keeping you back, don't do it. I don't know if this answers your question.

Edited by steenadrianmr

@steenadrianmr Thank you! I already knew it was very dangerous with an MAOI, but I’m not gonna combine it with that. I want to have a breakthrough dose with 5-MEO-DMT alone (Bufo alvarius venom), and I wanted to know if it’s safe to do so. It’s the only psych I cannot fully surrender to because it includes my death. “I” As a human being with a body that’s a man and talks and that has friends completely goes out of reality. I’ve seen Leo do this quite a few times so I doubt that it might be dangerous physically even in the high dose range (But I know an OD is possible with this substance), that is if you are physically healthy, Because your heart will race like crazy... I can’t imagine having hypertension or cardiac problems and doing it. It would definitely be fatal. I’m interested in seeing what is on the other side of death and coming back knowing what it’s like. It’s really hard for me but I’m determined to do it at least in one point of my life. I’ll do more research on the bufo Alvarius venom... Thanks! 

14 hours ago, Jesus Daniel said:

I’m interested in experiencing god and how it could be like. I’ve tried bufó Alvarius venom before but always get scared because of the complete ego-dissolving nature of it and the fact I get respiratory depression just before dying. It’s like I have to stop breathing to die. Just for background, I’ve already broken through on DMT and LSD and went to other dimensions. 
I’ve done research and it seems 5-MEO-DMT is very dangerous and it makes me not want to do it. I fear I might risk serotonin syndrome or to have actual physical harms. I want to use 100 MG of smoked bufo Alvarius venom to dissolve and experience god, or just hit the pipe until I die. Is it safe physically to do this? I’ve never had a severe reaction to it, just the normal (Heart pounding through the roof,  anxiety when I’m about to die, deep trance-like state)  The only weird thing for me is I get respiratory depression, I asked the guy who sold it and he even said it wasn’t typical. Is it ok to do this dose with the bufó venom? Even if I stop breathing? I’m 18, physically and mentally strong and healthy. I know my heart isn’t going to give out or anything like that. 

100 mg?? Your heart will explode. Where did you read about this dosage?

The average dosage for smoking Toad Venom is 5-10 mg.

I did 5mg and I was completely obliterated. I became a quantum possibility floating in hyperspace xD

Be responsible and careful. Do better research.

@Kensho Are you sure? 5 mg of bufó venom won’t do anything. 5 mg of 5-MEO-DMT would though. I’m sure you meant 50 mg of Bufo venom. The dosage is higher with Bufo venom.  From what I know, 70-100 mg is the high dose. 

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTyYkU91bUch6IT3VGD19BxS8uvCjRHlaLbmGRKpGHvflcQzO1h That’s 100 mg of bufó venom. I remember smoking atleast half or a little more of that (Yes I took the pic) and  saw a white light coming through when I closed my eyes. I remember barely being able to breathe, and felt how I was starting to disintegrate into my surroundings. I was so scared though since this included my death. I was dying. So I breathed heavily and didn’t want to cave into it. Came down completely in 20 minutes or so, but felt on edge for hours. I’m pretty sure 5-10 mg isn’t going to do much, or maybe your venom was just that potent...

Edited by Jesus Daniel

For 5 MeO DMT freebase vaporized, 8-12mg will do the job; this amount of venom will not.

100mg of B Alvarius venom could potentially deliver 20-25mg 5 MeO DMT which could be psychologically very damaging. Then again, 100mg venom could give you 10mg which is a good amount and in the ballpark of what one would be aiming for. That's the trouble with venom- its not standardised and a bit of a crapshoot.

The safest way to proceed IME would be to use freebase 5 MeO DMT at a dose of 8-12mg vaporized because you know what you are getting. In the absence of cardio-respiratory disease this is unlikely to be physically damaging. 

Respiratory arrest is most unlikely at this dose, certainly compared to what could happen with strong venom at a total dose of 100mg.    

7 hours ago, Jesus Daniel said:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTyYkU91bUch6IT3VGD19BxS8uvCjRHlaLbmGRKpGHvflcQzO1h That’s 100 mg of bufó venom. I remember smoking atleast half or a little more of that (Yes I took the pic) and  saw a white light coming through when I closed my eyes. I remember barely being able to breathe, and felt how I was starting to disintegrate into my surroundings. I was so scared though since this included my death. I was dying. So I breathed heavily and didn’t want to cave into it. Came down completely in 20 minutes or so, but felt on edge for hours. I’m pretty sure 5-10 mg isn’t going to do much, or maybe your venom was just that potent...

Oops. You are right. 5mg of pure 5-MeO-DMT is the dosage to try, not of the bufo alvarius venom. I got misinformed when I did it, because i asked the guy how much bufo venom he used and he told me 5mg. Probably he meant 5-MeO-DMT, or he meant 50 but told me 5. So, I am the one who should do better research 9_9

Anyway,  as the toad venon may have between 10-25% 5-MeO-DMT, it would be better to start from 50mg in order to see how potent it is, and then increase as needed from the same batch. 

My experience was like yours. I saw white light and felt like i left in warp speed into the cosmos. I can't imagine doing something stronger than that. 

Edited by Kensho

@Corpus What I want is to experience god and to experience my death. I want to disintegrate fully now, so I’m thinking to just hit the 100 mg of bufó venom until I Die, doesn’t matter if I don’t smoke it all. I always get so close yet get so scared because of the complete ego disintegration. Well it’s not just that but the fact that I also get some sort of respiratory depression, it makes it hard to breathe. But I would just need one more tiny hit at that point. I’m thinking to keep going but breathe as hardly as I can while doing so. The weird thing is I don’t have any cardiorespiratory diseases that I’m aware of... I should be fine physically if I don’t OD. Psychologically though I know I will be obliterated into infinity.The “Me” as this human form will not exist anymore. I might even physically die because that’s what It feels like. I’m prepared for that. But still, I like to take precaution always. 

@Jesus Daniel

From what I know:

Work your way up. Don't start strong.

Start with training-wheels. You do NOT want to be scared of riding the bike because you had a near-death-experience when you fell off it the first time.

5-MeO-DMT is fucking strong bro, you will experience fear like never before. It is, like any psychedelic or drug, to be FULLY respected!

But then again, I have no fucking idea or experience. Shoot for the stars and perhaps your ego will cave in and not-you will experience the highest bliss.

Die safe my bro, you've got my best wishes :)

@steenadrianmr Thank you my dude! I already have quite a bit of experience with the bufó medicine. I’ve had atleast 3 near death experiences with it, so I want to try having the full on breakthrough. I’ll just smoke it slowly, one dose and a minute after another one and so on and so on until I disintegrate fully. 

14 hours ago, Jesus Daniel said:

@Corpus What I want is to experience god and to experience my death. I want to disintegrate fully now, so I’m thinking to just hit the 100 mg of bufó venom until I Die, doesn’t matter if I don’t smoke it all. I always get so close yet get so scared because of the complete ego disintegration. Well it’s not just that but the fact that I also get some sort of respiratory depression, it makes it hard to breathe. But I would just need one more tiny hit at that point. I’m thinking to keep going but breathe as hardly as I can while doing so. The weird thing is I don’t have any cardiorespiratory diseases that I’m aware of... I should be fine physically if I don’t OD. Psychologically though I know I will be obliterated into infinity.The “Me” as this human form will not exist anymore. I might even physically die because that’s what It feels like. I’m prepared for that. But still, I like to take precaution always. 

When you say you had 3 near death experiences you meant that you felt like physical dying but you couldn't let go?

A higher dosage won't  take your fear away. If it is already taking you towards complete but you cannot surrender, why don't you work on that before smoking it?

It's not that a higher dosage will be so powerful that you won't be able to resist surrendering. You will just live through a more intense hell. Even with 50mg you can breakthrough just fine. Just prepare yourself mentally for it and when the moment that feels like you are physically dying comes, just let go. It worked just fine for me.

Edited by Kensho