Svensk

Over 3500 High Consciousness Resources

3 posts in this topic

Hi, this is the resources I have from my mentor that have helped me transcend to Oneness. 
You can click the Pearltree link and find 3500 videos about High Consciousness or find his texts on Facebook.

http://www.pearltrees.com/thelastcollaborator#l769

https://www.facebook.com/TheLastCollaborator/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/489178761469707/

What is Duality? What’s On Your Wish List?
Things like: I wish I could... be calmer, worry less, sleep better, eat better, concentrate better, be more grounded, be more patient, let go of shame and guilt, live free from fear, live up to my full potential, be more productive or creative, create abundance, have self-confidence, find inner peace...
Anything you might attach behind “I wish I could" – implies Inner Conflict. Duality.
Part of you thinks chocolate is good; another part wishes it could stop eating it.

Part of you wants to think at bedtime, another part wishes it could sleep.

Part of you worries about the future, another part wishes it could stop.

Part of you dwells on the past, another part wishes to let go of it.

Part of you wishes it could let people in, another part of you protects and keeps people out.

Part of you is anxious or impatient, another part wishes it could be calmer or more patient.

Part of you is shy in public, another part wishes it could be more outgoing.

Part of you is angry at someone, another part of you wishes it could forgive.

Part of you is scared to trust, another part of you wishes it could be more trusting.

Part of you is insensitive, another part wishes it could be more understanding.

Part of you is unfocused and unproductive, another part wishes it could be more focused and productive.

A Part of you will approach a thing as good. Another Part of you will avoid the very same thing as bad.

A Part of you will think something is right. Another Part of you will think that very same something is wrong.

Not knowing the difference between right and wrong is Duality, the definition of insanity.

Who you think you are is a large collection of these conflicting pairs; your Story is a record of the friction between them.

If your thoughts or feelings disagree with each other, suffering and stress is the result of the tension between them.

Happiness… Social, Mental and Emotional Well-being is the result of Union, Yoga, between these conflicting pairs - when your thoughts and feelings agree with each other!

A person is like a blob stretched upon a ladder. Most of the time our responses to life come from the highest portion of who we are; but there is still the lower portion of who we are with its less than mature strategies and responses.

Most of the time our lower acts out and then our higher apologizes for it: I’m sorry; I don’t know what came over me; I wasn’t my usual self; I wasn’t in my right mind; I wish I could stop doing that; I didn’t mean to say(do) that; I didn’t say(do) what I meant to say(do); did I really say(do) that?

This occurs because without special training, our maturing ego as it emerges during life is unable to take the new awareness values and adjust the faulty memories from the past; they remain static and subconscious motivating factors in our behavior.

If it feels like we’re lugging some bricks around, or that we are trapped in a pattern or a tension, this is where the feeling comes from; it is the tension between the views of the mature you and the views of the immature you within.

Spiritual growth is the result of Union between these pairs; the Religious Impulse is a search for this Union.

Religion means to re-relate and reconnect. Yoga means Union.

Oneness. Until then... you live in Duality.

Because… Harmony is not found in having balance between, or equal amounts of, love/hate, joy/grief, good/evil or pleasure/suffering. Harmony is realized upon the transcendence of these pairs; to step outside of them and see that these pairs were already in harmony.

They had only seemed disharmonious because the seer was identified with Positionalities; trapped within, bounced up and down, shaken side to side; and had taken these relative values that were seen, as absolute truths.

The seer then built its castle upon these truths by identifying with one thing in opposition to another, and attempting to be static, rigid and unchanging among the shifting sands of constant change within the cycling of these pairs.

Harmony already is; it is the Seer who creates disharmony and evil.

The very idea of balance can only come from imbalance. Control and balance is still conflict and struggle even though you feel that you are doing it successfully. Control, discipline and balance is not freedom; it is bondage and suffering, even if you feel you are winning... right at this moment.

Knowing how to control your anger is bondage, not getting angry is freedom; knowing how to handle your anxiety is bondage, not experiencing anxiety is freedom; knowing how to treat a wound is bondage, not being hurt in the first place is freedom; praying to handle your problems is bondage, not experiencing problems as problems is freedom.

Struggling and succeeding in defeating part of you means part of you is defeated and unfulfilled.

Why should any part of a person be unfulfilled? Fulfill it by giving it what you created it to seek in the first place. Oneness.

To Live from Zen-Mind, Beginner's-Mind, Empty-Mind, No-Mind, Buddha-Nature, Christ-Consciousness, Oneness, is to live from equanimity: no more ups and downs, in and out of states; no more approach-avoidance. It is to live from neutrality, equanimity, the middle of the road, but as awareness that has been in both ditches.

Duality, conflict, discipline, struggle, division, defeat, attachment and bondage - or... freedom, fulfillment, wholeness and Oneness?

https://www.facebook.com/jamesclark.thelastcollaborator

Edited by Svensk
I miss clicked shift-enter

This looks good. Thanks for sharing. 

3 hours ago, Fenir said:

didn't read

Never? Not even at school?