Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

Ego coming back after effortless awareness took place in me

4 posts in this topic

I realized a thought was just a thought, not mine. I saw a thought like one would see a chair, or an eyelid. I realized intuitively that the 'taste' of this thought is the same that the taste of the thought of anyone else's. After this realization, this catapulted awareness and joy for the next hour. It felt like this was it. 

However ego comes back. 

What is the nature of this? Should I be concerned that there are things still in my "soul" that needs to be .

It's a little disappointing touching joy to then let it go again and go back into linear-thinking mind time. "I" thought it was done for good.

The 'I 'that saw the thought and realized it wasn't yours is also a thought lol... mind-f*** right ?

What makes up the 'I'

What is it composed of?

Is there any real substance to it?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

36 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

The 'I 'that saw the thought and realized it wasn't yours is also a thought lol... mind-f*** right ?

What makes up the 'I'

What is it composed of?

Is there any real substance to it?

@VeganAwake There´s nothing but awareness...

I´m just watching this video and I think I really got the joke this time man, i cant believe it xD 

@Javfly33  haha wild right!!

Yes that video is spot-on...Adya is gd.

There's lots of names for it;  consciousness; awareness; spirit; the absolute; infinity; god.

It's nothing and everything; it's real and unreal; it's ungraspable and unknowable...

It's the only thing that's going on...

Its THIS ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi