Hemant

"Everything is possible" True or not?

4 posts in this topic

Do you believe it's true or not? 

images (84).jpeg

Within a certain reason I do. All depends on the context of what it is. I think so many people are way more capable, than they really think they are. Most people are only using a small portion of their skills and brain power. It is hard to build a mindset around it, but there really is a vast amount of opportunity within anything we are doing. Most are convince themselves that they can't have more, so they can't. It all comes down to the mindset. Some of the greatest achievers are their simply because they believed they could be. 

6 hours ago, Average Investor said:

Within a certain reason I do. All depends on the context of what it is. I think so many people are way more capable, than they really think they are. Most people are only using a small portion of their skills and brain power. It is hard to build a mindset around it, but there really is a vast amount of opportunity within anything we are doing. Most are convince themselves that they can't have more, so they can't. It all comes down to the mindset. Some of the greatest achievers are their simply because they believed they could be. 

Yeah this is most likely true and frankly what you have written is talked about many many times but I think that the meaning behind this quote, and my question was intended to ask something else, that can something dramatic happen in one's life, a change that may appear completely impossible/irrational from conventional wisdoms perspective.

To put it how it can be possible, I believe that life and reality as we know it is a dream (despite of the fact that what science explain all events in phenomenal universe very accurately). In a dream anything can happen, Leo has talked about it in some videos and I have read many scriptures on non-Duality philosophy (Advaita Vedanta) they also talk about this.

@Hemant Yeah, I suppose it depends what lens you want to look through while asking the question. I was assuming a more material based standing due to it being in this section of the forum. I think there is a lot more, than we are knowing of to be possible.