Rebecca Kalamata

Back In Redondo 02/27/20

1 post in this topic

Two weeks back now? I have had to organize to be able to organize. My stuff leaves little room to spread out in. Now I have so many phone calls that involve repeating information, digging up numbers and being put on hold. Right now I am waiting for a real estate agent to call with whatever info., ideas he has to sell this property.

Sell This Property. I can create anything that I want if I sell this property. When I looked and saw what I have created these years I am astounded. I have been far more living in the now than I gave myself credit for because I am "Surprised By Joy".

My mom told me with great sincerity that I should meditate. My mom has been making progress too. I have an idea to begin meeting with the spiritual advisor at her place, her name is Laura, and talk regularly with mom about her increasing dependency as well as about her life. I want to do this. It would be so special. Who does that in our culture. In this way I will participate in her dying and I will learn about loving. My mother deserves to be wholly loved by me. It's time to stop blaming her for not knowing how to love me.

I also want to get clearer on the things that Leo and others discuss that are concepts to me now. I understand how it works a bit now. That is what I was saying 2 years ago, "I want to understand how it works.... how does manifesting work?  There are experiential pieces missing. I am GOD. This is an Illusion. Evil. Everything/Nothing.

I want you to know me Leo. I have written that before. I want to create a way for you to go to Kalamata and teach in person to participants of your choice. I want to create a place of major relaxation, learning, healthy eating and fun exercise. That's just in case you read this. That is my plan. In the meantime I think that you should come to the Beach Life Music Festival on May 1, 2, and 3 here in Redondo Beach and get to know me and have a great time. So I just wrote that here. I'll put more effort into contacting you some other time.