Andrey

Negatively Driven

2 posts in this topic

Hello, 

I've been working in two moderately big companies for the past 4 years and I cannot get used to it. it bothers me. I don't want to be an employee in big company and work among so many people. I don't give a f@ck about the work since it's been solely for money. The problem is, when I have free time I have no problem just being. I can definitely feel I've developed higher level of mindfulness, but that somehow stifles the imagination process. So when I have free time I am blissful. The problem comes when I go to work, and more specifically, when too many hours in front of the computer, doing meaningless activities, stack up.  If i force myself on the process of imagining future life I usually come up with something completely unrealistic to achieve.

Took the Life Purpose Course half a year ago.  Gave some clarity, but actually finding that specific  niche and painting my cow - purple, well, let's just say i am unsuccessful for now. I don't even expect someone to help me here. Sick of reading theory and searching for answers. I want to act, but somehow this idea of writing article keeps popping in my head so I'll just pour it here.

Thanks guys :) Have an awesome dream life! AM 2020.

You might find A New Earth to be a good read by Eckhart. I understand though that you may not want anymore theory, but there is some good practices in there that you may find helpful for your current work situation. 

Maybe I could help you pick out some actions to take and help hold you accountable?