Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Moreira

Nondual experience practisisng Yoga!

2 posts in this topic

This afternoon i decided to do yoga at home. When i was in my 3rd exercise my ego disppeared and the only thing I could percieve was my body sensations, my hands and feet melting with the floor. Nobody was making yoga,  for half a  minute I was like in a movie/illusion thas was happening to nobody.

Its like the unified field of conscousess that quantum physicist refer to is a big global movie with no main characters. Then ,after the experience, my ego started to dislike this illusory nature of reality, because in the movie he wasnt in control.

And he started to wonder:

"-What is behind the scenes, who is the director then?

-Maybe a mind is imagining everything from nothingness? Leo droped some bombs of truth but never explained how it looks like to be behind the movie.

-Definetly i need to try psychedellics sometimes to find it out! But now I work a lot and have no time."

That yoga experience is a sweet spot. 

Sure, the ego will try to take ownership, figure it out, scheme for more and control the narrative if what it means. In a way, its trying to take care of the mind and body. Yet in another way, it is noise that distracts. Attachment/identification to that can be relaxed and let go of- and that sense of pure beingness can arise again and be explored.