Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Matt23

Seeking info/experiences with HO-MIPT/HO-MET/LSA

4 posts in this topic

Hey.

A friend has some of these psychedelics and I would like to gain more knowledge about them.

Any technical info, study info, case studies, or personal anecdotes appreciated.

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

Some experience using 4 ho met and LSA here .

4 ho met is a great tryptamine, it lasts a bit longer than shrooms (7-8H) and the come up is a bit harsher . With 25 mg orally, I have visuals everywhere and I can go really deep in my thoughts (last time, I had a glimpse of non dual consciousness) . The trip is more fast paced and stimulating than shrooms though . Kind of DMT like visuals .

Concerning the LSA, I only used the Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds, their potency seemed a bit random sometimes 5 seeds would be very mild, sometimes I'd get blasted by 6 . The trip is similar to a sedative LSD but in my opinion it is more mental and less visual . You can also experience rushes of euphoria/divine love to the point of being pure ecstasy . Due to its harsh body load, I never had a fun experience, It's always very Spiritual and contemplative since you feel too bad to enjoy anything else . Intense nausea, vasoconstriction, muscle aches, hot and cold sweat... I call that one "the purge" .

Edited by Xochiquetzal

12 minutes ago, Xochiquetzal said:

Concerning the LSA, I only used the Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds, their potency seemed a bit random sometimes 5 seeds would be very mild, sometimes I'd get blasted by 6 . The trip is similar to a sedative LSD but in my opinion it is more mental and less visual . You can also experience rushes of euphoria/divine love to the point of being pure ecstasy . Due to its harsh body load, I never had a fun experience, It's always very Spiritual and contemplative since you feel too bad to enjoy anything else . Intense nausea, vasoconstriction, muscle aches, hot and cold sweat... I call that one "the purge" .

Totally this. And it's not any different with Morning Glory seeds. Holy shit that's physical torture. Not worth it IMO.

...although I never tried any extracts, maybe it wouldn't be that bad if LSA could be extracted from seed material, but there are plenty of more usable substances. Those seeds are better used when grown to beautiful vines...

Cheers

Hmm... sounds like the LSA isn't very enjoyable.  My friend said if you take a shit ton of ginger before hand it helps....?

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins