Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Monad

How a Non-dual life purpose will look like, without any Ego-remnants constraints?

5 posts in this topic

Axiom 1: The purpose of non-dual existence is to exist. The purpose of dual existence is to survive/generate meaning (ego).

Axiom 2: Purpose = Meaning generator

Premise: Both are indistinguishable and ultimately One, but you can shape your life purpose either in dual or non-dual state.

Question: What life purpose an entity in dual state should follow, in order to fulfil its non-dual purpose -  just to be? 

Hypotesis 0:  No dual life purpose can do so. Therefore, life purpose is unnecessary imaginative exercise. If you still define it, it will ultimatively makes you suffer (your ego) and/or be worthless if you are mostly in non-dual state.

Hypotesis 1: Such life purpose exists but it cannot be manifested only in the world of forms. You need to partialy be egoic when you follow it.

Hypotesis 2: Any life purpose will lead you there, no matter what you do..

More questions: How to construct a life purpose without generating meaning? Is a life purpose without even a droplet of develry possible?

Background: I am an entreprenuer leading several businesses. So far, I am trying to develop each upcoming venture in more conscious and awaken fashion after expanding my spiritual path for the last couple of years. Looking to establish the most enlightened business possible. 

27 minutes ago, Monad said:

Axiom 1: The purpose of non-dual existence is to exist. The purpose of dual existence is to survive/generate meaning (ego).

There is no purpose or meaning to anything at all. Duality isn't real.

Axiom 2: Purpose = Meaning generator

There is no purpose or meaning to anything at all.

Premise: Both are indistinguishable and ultimately One, but you can shape your life purpose either in dual or non-dual state.

You can do whatever you want, there is no purpose or meaning to anything at all. Duality is an illusion.

Question: What life purpose an entity in dual state should follow, in order to fulfil its non-dual purpose -  just to be? 

There is no purpose or meaning to anything at all. The Entity is an illusion and so is duality.

Hypotesis 0:  No dual life purpose can do so. Therefore, life purpose is unnecessary imaginative exercise. If you still define it, it will ultimatively makes you suffer (your ego) and/or be worthless if you are mostly in non-dual state.

Ego is an illusion...There's no purpose or meaning to anything at all.

Hypotesis 1: Such life purpose exists but it cannot be manifested only in the world of forms. You need to partialy be egoic when you follow it.

There's no purpose to anything and the ego is an illusion. It's simply a misidentification as a self.

Hypotesis 2: Any life purpose will lead you there, no matter what you do..

There is no life purpose, and nothing to find everything is already it.

More questions: How to construct a life purpose without generating meaning? Is a life purpose without even a droplet of develry possible?

There is no life purpose or meaning to anything, it is completely free.

Background: I am an entreprenuer leading several businesses. So far, I am trying to develop each upcoming venture in more conscious and awaken fashion after expanding my spiritual path for the last couple of years. Looking to establish the most enlightened business possible. 

You have the freedom to do whatever you want..

Be the president of the United States or meditate in a cave for the rest of your life, none of it has any meaning or value whatsoever, it's completely boundless freedom ? paradise, heaven on earth, enlightenment. ❤

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

I understand everything you are saying. Ego, purpose, meaning, duality, freedom etc. are illusions from absolute perspective, correct. Meanwhile, you rarely maintain such state of consciousness for long and most of your time inhabit a world of forms and dual expiriences and perseptions. Even if you are deeply enlightented and already blured the non-existing lines between dual and non-dual you still exist in a reality mostly perseeved as dual and in this linear halucination you move toward something, interact with other parts of the Consciousness (people) and most importantly create part of this reality (Consciousness ). In your Creation you need to follow an idea, an inspiration to continue to be a Form before merging the Absolute.

With this pompose prefase, my questin is:

After aknowledging all these illusions (ego, purpose, meaning, duality, freedom etc) when you get up early in the morning, after your routine 1hr meditation (I suppose), what you do? What do you create?

Freedom is not part of the illusion.... Freedom is what is left when the Illusion falls away... big difference. 

Check this out.. ?

It's a deep message take some time...

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Monad It sounds so simple, for a well developed intellect, it borders on near-absurd, but I can relate to the facets of your life quite a bit and I’d suggest filling up a dream board with everything you want. Everything you can possibly come up with from from the place of genuine Goodness. It takes a little time, but it reveals how everything you’ve got going falls into the ‘turquoise’ vision if you will...perfectly falls into place with ‘where you are’ these day. Godspeed on your creation. ?? Best of “both worlds” ?.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE