jes

Insight While Working On Peace

26 posts in this topic

I want enlist few things I found really help me to get me back in state of content and peace

1.Acceptance ( the most important ) it helped me to be at present moment

2.Gratitude( i mostly write gratitude journal) it helped me see blessings 

3.Awareness , when I throw light of awareness everything around me , I somehow get success in observing fine line between thinking and reality

4.When I enjoy being ( I enjoy the part of being me ) BE MYSELF 

5.Art of giving , ( it can be any thing ,may be your smile, or your face full of peace ) can be gift to someone who loves you , and you give 

discussion is welcome ( truth is I wrote it for myself) :)

Edited by jes

4 hours ago, jes said:

I want enlist few things I found really help me to get me back in state of content and peace

1.Acceptance ( the most important ) it helped me to be at present moment

2.Gratitude( i mostly write gratitude journal) it helped me see blessings 

3.Awareness , when I throw light of awareness everything around me , I somehow get success in observing fine line between thinking and reality

4.When I enjoy being ( I enjoy the part of being me ) BE MYSELF 

5.Art of giving , ( it can be any thing ,may be your smile, or your face full of peace ) can be gift to someone who loves you , and you give 

discussion is welcome ( truth is I wrote it for myself) :)

be the self, the core of your being,  and all these things will be there.

2 hours ago, charlie2dogs said:

be the self, the core of your being,  and all these things will be there.

I want to read between the lines you have written, I can read them , but when will I understand this ,I want to be core of my Being 

what is required ?

42 minutes ago, jes said:

I want to read between the lines you have written, I can read them , but when will I understand this ,I want to be core of my Being 

what is required ?

there is a transition that must occur to be the core, then you are self realized,  i will give you the most direct way of achieving self realization, and it is easier than trying to follow all the teachers, their teachings, all the various journeys, paths, philosophies.

in the beginning, be still, be quiet, and experience the life force within you.  this is the real you, the core of your being, just be with it, deeper and deeper until you are one with it,  one thing that will help to experience your core is to be present in the moment of life in a conscious state of awareness,  this is not easy in the beginning, it takes effort, but it is the key that will enable the transition from the identity to the core of your being.  try to do it for longer and longer periods of time, in the beginning it may only be for a second or two, but it time it will become a natural thing.  this is important because it is the state of being that you will experience after the transition.

work with this for a little while if changes begin to occur, i have one other thing that should help you finish the work.

15 minutes ago, charlie2dogs said:

one thing that will help to experience your core is to be present in the moment of life in a conscious state of awareness,  this is not easy in the beginning, it takes effort, but it is the key that will enable the transition from the identity to the core of your being

I have to work deliberately to conscious awareness, If thoughts and feelings are rising , I just let them be ?

is it like trying be in meditative state all the time of wakefulness ? 

Edited by jes

1 hour ago, jes said:

I have to work deliberately to conscious awareness, If thoughts and feelings are rising , I just let them be ?

is it like trying be in meditative state all the time of wakefulness ? 

right just observe any thoughts or feeling without attachment and giving them attention and let them pass,   you are working to be in a deliberate state of conscious awareness within each moment and oneness with your core being.  once this becomes your natural state of being it wont require any effort, you will just be there, and you will go about doing what you do from that space rather than the human identity but what you do and how you do, and if you do,  will change,

1 hour ago, charlie2dogs said:

you are working to be in a deliberate state of conscious awareness

I have a question , i am also doing for example any work or ( any work from mind eg reading )  and I am also practising to be ( which right now is deliberate action) .? did you get what i want to say here ?  Please help me learn it thanks 

Edited by jes

21 minutes ago, jes said:

I have a question , i am also doing eg any work or ( any work from mind eg reading )  and I am also practising to be ( which right now is deliberate action) .? did you get what i want to say here ?  Please help me learn it thanks 

help me out here, what is eg i have been out in the hot sun a while i may be missing something? and maybe i can better answer.

@charlie2dogs for example ,I am reading which is doing and at this stage I am working to be deliberately ? did you get what i want to say .?

18 minutes ago, charlie2dogs said:

hot sun a while i may be missing something?

take your time , blessings 

@charlie2dogs  how to maintain meditative state while working ? I rephrase what I mean , sorry I sometimes do not know how to mention  

Just now, jes said:

take your time , blessings 

reading is doing,  and reading can help you understand what you are doing, if you are reading the right stuff, we want to move beyond reading, and to simply be in the moment with your core being as much as you can until it is your natural state of being,  does this help and if it doesnt explain a little more about what you mean when you say, for example ,I am reading which is doing and at this stage I am working to be deliberately,

practicing being in the moment with your core in oneness take some effort

1 minute ago, jes said:

@charlie2dogs  how to maintain meditative state while working ? I rephrase what I mean , sorry I sometimes do not know how to mention  

ok i follow you now, this is the place it takes some effort in the beginning, drop the word meditative state and simply be with your core in a state of oneness as much as possible, you will have to be in the moment to do that , do you follow, if you need to send a private message it is ok,

I am practicing acceptance. I have a hard time to accept some stuff at work, but I am changing that. And as @charlie2dogs  says, being in the now, trying to be one with my true self or core being, essence, etc.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

57 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

I am practicing acceptance. I have a hard time to accept some stuff at work, but I am changing that. And as @charlie2dogs  says, being in the now, trying to be one with my true self or core being, essence, etc.

is it possible to be being whilst reading?

5 minutes ago, Huz88 said:

is it possible to be being whilst reading?

when you function as the human identity and are programed with a false belief system, reading can open a door for you if its the right kind of reading.

9 hours ago, charlie2dogs said:

when you function as the human identity and are programed with a false belief system, reading can open a door for you if its the right kind of reading.

Have you got any books which you suggest to read?