Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

Lack/shortness of breath after masturbating

2 posts in this topic

I know it's pretty common to feel "tired" after masturbating but in my case I not only experience an slight fatigue/relaxation but also a shortness of breath. Like I usually spend the next two hours trying to have "long breaths" because it feels like I'm lacking air in my chest.

It's a very uncomfortable sensation and it's like after I masturbate I get a "block" doesn't let air getting inside my chest 

However I'm a pretty "healthy" guy, meaning that I have done all kind of sports and never experienced lack of breath or any problem with my chest/shortness of breath. I only experience this sensation with masturbation!

Any ideas? I post it in this subforum in the sexuality one because I feel this has more to do with health than with sexuality

Edited by Javfly33

Some asthmatics experience this when feeling overwhelmed, possibly even during sexual arrousal. You should get your breathing checked by your doc. Could also be a hypersensitivity reaction, similar to allergies that gets triggered by non-allergic stimulus...can happen.  

Hard to say, keep an eye out on it and get it investigated if it becomes too bad. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus