Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grateful Dead

Ozora 2020

4 posts in this topic

https://ozorafestival.eu/

This is only interesting for people living in Europe!

Ozora is a beautiful Psy/Trance Festival in Hungary. I've been there the last two years and it's absolutely amazing!
It officially starts on 20.06 and ends on 26.06 but you can arrive 3 days earlier and stay 2 days longer (thats how my friends and I do it) there will already be stuff going on before the official start.

There are 6 Stages with different kinds of music and a lot of other stuff you can do and learn (yoga, meditation, cooking, qi-gong...) see yourself at the Ozora website. Also people from all over the world come and have talks about psychedelics, spirituality, light work etc.. last year for example kilindi iyi was there (the dude who eats 50grams dried mushrooms).

It's a hippie festival and the vibe there is indescribable you literally can get high without taking drugs :P Also it is very good organized and cheap. You can buy everything there for almost the same price you would buy it in a supermarket.

Just check out the ozora website for more info! Normally you can still buy tickets at the entrance. I doubt it will be sold out this year because there are some similar festivals going on at the same time.

It would be really cool to meet some people from the forum there and I would be happy to show you everything :)

Thanks for the pointer! I had heard of burning man, but never knew that it had turned into its own genre of festivals.

Here is a documentary about this genre of "transformational festivals":
https://thebloom.tv/watch/

And a trailer for the series:

Ozora in particular might be just the right thing for this summer, I'm strongly considering going there.