Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
capriciousduck

Adrenaline

4 posts in this topic

Hi. I get, once in a while, lots of ideas and a great momentum to do things and make plans to achieve something. Also, while listening to music I feel like that. Forget about success, I am concerned that I get some good momentum. But that kind of motivation is reducing to nothing over a few days. And I get little de-motivated. I am also diagnosed with depressional ocd and schizophrenia. I don't know whether that having those disorders is the reason for less motivation.

So, how can I have that motivation for a longer time? Should I be under constant music environment? Or should I stop, like listening to music, once and for all to remove the thought that I am not motivated enough?

Any tips so that I can proceed and improve my motivation?

Edited by capriciousduck

@capriciousduck When a thought “takes you away from motivation”, inspect that thought / belief. The feeling of “demotivation”, is Truth revealing that thought about you, or reality, or “the world”...is not true. 

Keep aligning thought & feeling, with feeling as the guide / leader. Always be willing to let go of a thought which doesn’t feel good. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@capriciousduck No. I’d make a dream board, and write every single thought of any & everything that arises, that you want in this life, on it. All thought trains leave and eventually land back at the grand central station, which is you. Thinking will never be feeling & creating, because a thought is the very means of creation.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE