Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Trinitarian

Enlightenment - is that what's really going on?

3 posts in this topic

So here's my argument:

You're not awakening, you're submitting yourself to an extradimensional creature so it can use you as it wills. It is a form of possession. It may not be obvious, but your thoughts and emotions are being manipulated even at the intermediary stages of 'enlightenment'. The feelings of oneness are most likely nothing but a malfunction of the brain induced by the possessor.

The techniques aiming at enlightenment often utilize methods of breaking down your idea of self and calling out for spiritual creatures in
various ways. Mantras are the most obvious way of this, as they often invoke a name of a deity. Hand and body postures are another way
of achieving this. 'Yoga' literally means 'union', but with what?

Psychedelics and other drugs are also extremely dangerous and will open up gateways for these entities to use your body and mind. If you get 'downloads' of ideas that normally would go over your head, you're most likely dealing with these entities. This is the way they communicate. Using psychedelics is basically announcing "do whatever you want with me", so please be very careful with them.

These entities are also very fond of signing off their work by using symbolism, subtle or overt. This is obvious if you think of religions, but more subtle hints are visible to those in the know.

I suggest you check out this link. It tells a story of someone who got more intimate with these entities:

[Report(s)] A warning to my fellow psychonauts regarding hyperspace entities (wall of text alert!)
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=62070&p=1

A novel called 'Flatland' is also a good example on what is actually going on:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flatland#Plot

Dealing with spiritual matters is a dangerous business and the darker side is often downplayed or even disregarded completely. I suggest everyone to search for the negative stories as well and try to figure out the truth about 'enlightenment' yourself. We are all mere humans facing the unknown so please think twice before trusting blindly in any philosophy or guru - they might be deceived as well.

Not sure how people will react to this idea but I do hope it arouses some discussion.

Only one who hasn’t had a non-dual experience could think this.  Not that being possessed by inter-dimensional entities is impossible.  It could be. But the non-dual experience is definitely not that. 

Edited by The Lucid Dreamer

Please don't speak of things you have no idea about.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.