Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stuck af

Traits Of A Feminine Woman

4 posts in this topic

Just wondering,what are the traits of a feminine woman? I am trying to get a better understanding of the real healthy feminine psychology. Cause I feel society provides us a false image when it comes to this topic,and I can t really look around to get a clear answer to this.

Edited by stuck af

• Trusting a man to lead 
  • Wanting to feel a range of emotions
  • Wanting to be influenced by their environment

I feel like women's identity struggles because we are always compared to how men are, but the men's traits are more celebrated in society where as women's are not. The thing is that we have different strenghts and weaknesses because we have different values, even mindsets. Then again, I think you have to find that out for yourself.

You need to find the right balance between feeling good with yourself and others. I think women often take care of everybody around them except themselves and are thus saved for last. It should be the contrary. Take care of yourself first. Accept your own nature : sexual fantasies, need to communicate your feelings, your need to give to others and don't be ashamed of that because it's too girly or whatever. Support other women. Stand up to men. Be happy of what you are made of.

On 6/15/2016 at 4:20 PM, stuck af said:

Just wondering,what are the traits of a feminine woman? I am trying to get a better understanding of the real healthy feminine psychology. Cause I feel society provides us a false image when it comes to this topic,and I can t really look around to get a clear answer to this.

Look into Yin qualities. This will give you a much wider and deeper definition of femininity than our social caricature of femininity. Our social idea of femininity which is really two dimensional has more to do with how a man views femininity in a woman when looking for a mate, and not how a woman experiences her own femininity. If you want to highlight your femininity to be attractive to men, there are many resources to look into for that. Make-up tutorials and how to act like a feminine woman are great search terms for this. But the experience of femininity is so much more than about sexual attractiveness.

It's about being, receptivity, natural cycles, mystery, the unconscious, the a-rational, darkness, emotions, the instinctual nature, the present moment, beauty, respect for the Earth and its creatures, unconditional love, non-heirarchical thinking, stillness, cooperation, and many other things that aren't quite celebrated in our society or even recognized as feminine. These are the things that must come up in power in order for us to solve most of our world's big problems. The masculine counterparts to these (respectively) are doing, communication, goals, clarity, the conscious, the rational, light, thought, the conditioned nature, the past and future, utility, prioritizing society and economy, conditional admiration, hierarchical thinking, movement, and competition. These can be wonderful qualities, but our culture is quite obsessed with them. So, most everyone in our society values these traits more and prioritizes them over their feminine counterparts. Boys and girls are conditioned from a young age to develop their masculine side, but are often unaware of or neglectful of developing their feminine side. But this imbalance is what causes a lot of problems on the global scale.

Having said this, human beings are highly androgynous creatures. No one has only masculine or only feminine traits. All people contain a unique ratio of these traits. So, there are men who are more feminine than masculine and women who are more masculine than feminine. So, be sure to be authentic. Don't read the traits and try to fit into only the feminine mold because femininity and masculinity are pre-conditioned states. You can't really change your orientation that much. But you can choose to highlight the femininity that's already there. So, my recommendation is to read through my list of feminine qualities and find the ones that you genuinely embody, then find ways to develop and highlight those traits further.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org