EddieEddie1995

Balance between LP and Survival...Jobs/Indecision

1 post in this topic

I found my Life Purpose and I know what I want to create. I have 3k$ that will last me for one year in my Country. So I don't have to worry  for now .I have books and Nootropics for one year.(its good I have my drugs checked haha)  I know that working on my LP Business will take me few years until I realize it and start making profit.  To make it work I want to keep doing what im doing now, because I enjoy it and my LP depend on it. What im doing now and need to learn for my LP:

•  Contemplating and raising consciousness - I want to Teach 
  • Work on Emotional IQ and Trauma's - ShamanicBreath work etc.
  • Spirituality etc.  
  • Shooting Videos - little experience/good ideas
  • Editing skills - 0 experience/good ideas
  • Scripting - 0 experience/good ideas
  • Communication skills - 3/10
  • …and everything that comes with that…

To support all that I could do it for only 350$ a month

Options I would like as a hobby and earn profit

•  Therapy/Life Coach/ShamanicBreathing(that was my plan before I had to move from home) To get LC  certificate I need around 3000$. What im now thinking is to start practicing with my peers and whoever wants to share their emotions and problems . Im willing to learn to listen, see the traps they have fallen into and reflect, give them love and understanding, try to give them tips that might help them, this will help with my communication skills, and it  will be my socialization time not wasted xD But the problems is it will take time until I start making money(I would do it for free until I can give myself authorization to charge) and hard because I don’t have a "diploma/certificate" to justify my knowledge and exp. Also Shamanic Breathing instructor. All this is possible, but need time and money.
  • Start editing online which will synchronize  with my LP - but I have 0 exp.
  • Write a high conscious blog, improve my english and writing - 0 exp.

Options I have for now:

• I can start teaching english to chinese kids online - This will improve  my communication and grammar 
  • Crypto Trader  sounds interesting for me where I will learn about diagrams and systems - but 0 exp.  I can't be sure when I will make or loose money
  • I could sell my car and expand  life spam to one more year xD Grossery, gym and nature is in 2km radius 

I'm trying to be strategic here. Im trying to buy time so I can improve my mastery skills needed to develop my business , but I have pressure from my money traumas and independence that is knocking on my door and interrupting  my creativity and focus.

I can spare 3-4 hours a day for a job that will make me 350$ so I can work and balance everything out. Its so simple and its only 350…

I feel like my solution is just around the corner…. waiting for me!

Maybe to see my situation more clearer. I feel like  Joseph Campbell in a cabin. I just need to survive for  2-3 years… I try not to get distracted …

• Do you guys have any tips of what I wrote?
  • Do you see mistakes in my thinking here?
  • Should I put LP on a side for now and work on money problem first?
  • Do you have any job suggestions that will fit my profile? xD
  • Is anyone looking to invest couple 1000$ in soon to be yellow guy? XDDD It’s a good investment haha
  • Maybe I should start writing some interesting stories on GoFundMe or something hmmmmm … ehhehehe

I Appreciate your time for reading this! Thank you! <3 

Edited by EddieEddie1995