Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Applegarden

Video on forgetfulness

1 post in this topic

Great addition on top of self bias series and other series where you highlight the cunningness of the ego.

Great pointers in the vid in my opinion:

Revealing the nature of all the desires you had and how much did acctually you fullfilled,

Persistance over content

Spontaneous desires and fantasies due to  boredom or seeking pleasure.

Changing nature of the ego due to various reasons including due to external circumstances.

What you wanted now vs 5 years ago.and the delicatness of how you now wanted something that happens to be the same exact thong instead of then.

Maybe because you forget all the immagi ary desires you dont really know what you want and the ego doesnt know what it wants.

Writing - great tool to write various plans, personal budget, dreamboards, self reflection journals, because you cant trust your mind, it will take longer, more suffering or maybe not even reaching there in this lifetime.

Logic is not reliable because it stems from your memory and even if you were convinced in an argument you forget your conviction and forgot your renouncination in the topic.

You are better than me at this and sure you have covered these in some sense but i think it could be a nice concentrated video on how you fuck urself because of the nature of frogetfulness.