Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Annoynymous

Energy Problem : is it normal?

6 posts in this topic

Ok. Let me start by saying that i have been noticing this happening to me for the last six months. I have made a string of plans (mostly roadmap toward my goal) and set different objectives to achieve it. In that effort i need to achieve some milestones as well. What i have noticed is that after working on a project for 5-6 days,  i loose motivation/interest on that and start doing other work. After some days of doing other work, i loose interest to that work and usually going back to my original project work.

The thing is both of the works are necessary for me, but they do not go along with my original plan. My plan demands that i stick with one project at first, do that for a certain period of time to achieve the desired milestone, then move on to the next. But my habit of loosing interest and then again going back to it hampers regularity and straight way of doing that thing.

Is it a normal thing to happen? Or am i doing things in a wrong way?

@Annoynymous that's absolutely normal. What I see that is missed in your plan is adaptability . Keep in mind that whatever plan you make, it's not supposed to include rigid rules that say X should be done, then Y and eventually Z, and if Z is done before Y then the whole process is gonna be affected . U gotta include in your plan the outer circumstances that may happen accidentally with you, your ego-backlashes, losing interest, wasting time on secondary things , your physical illness, sleeping hours , taking some rest, your meetings, etc. in a way that your plan becomes so flexible such that u can adjust it daily if necessary to be aligned with your actual life. At the beginning it's gonna be really difficult, but with time you're gonna be able to organize your life by depending on your flexible plans. Good luck ?

@Alissa so you are trying to say when i am planning, i must take all possible calamities into account?

@Annoynymous yes, and to make your plan strategic, give an additional time for such calamities. For example for doing the first project put an ideal plan for finishing it in 5/6 days, and a more realistic plan( in case you miss out a day let's say) for finishing it in 8-9 days, and then make the following plans depending on those two plans. In this way you'll not miss out the bigger plan not matter what happens. The more you'll practice this way, you'll start shifting your plans to become more realistic and more strategic. 

7 hours ago, Annoynymous said:

Thanks for sharing :)

Ur welcm ??