Derek White

Dr. Ramani, Channel About Dealing With Narcissists

1 post in this topic

Do you have stupid people in your life? Tiger parents? Cheating spouses? Mean Bosses? Fear not! Dr. Ramani makes videos which will educate you about narcissists so you know what to do when you meet one. This is a great resource for anyone struggling with relationship problems especially with narcissistic persons. Dr. Ramani has helped me a lot through her videos in my personal life, hence I recommend her to you. Even one dysfunctional relationship can destroy your life. It's like a vampire who keeps taking'n'taking blood from you while leaving you half dead. Getting what you want while avoiding unnecessary trouble is key in dysfunctional relationships otherwise they will not let you do anything meaningful. Her advice is very good for dealing with subtle bullying (also hardcore bullying), tiger parents, things like passive aggressiveness, conversation control, verbal bullying, etc. Just be aware that everyone, including you most probably, is a narcissist, it's just a question of degree.

Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DoctorRamanDurvasula

Almost all are good but here are some nice videos:

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb