Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kalki Avatar

Zen Dating

1 post in this topic

Apart from all the knowledge I have collected from other sources, this is by far the most simple direct nonsense book I have seen.

If you want the truth about how the counterintuitive nature of attraction works, here it is. 

I realized you don't have to be the highest alpha or wait till you are rich or even be physically fit. Dating is a very relative thing that depends on your culture and the specific woman you are dating. Tom cruise might be a 15 out of 10 in usa because he portraits the values of that society. However, his value might be alot lower if he were to live in an african tribe. His strength might be low as well as his survival skills. His looks will only portray femeninity. The total opposite of his current country. Still, you want to study your culture so you can play it on your favor with what you got in this moment. For example, my country is very classist and im a good looking guy. I don't let ppl try to trick me into believing im weak for my beauty. Instead I portray this as status and exclusiveness, followed by the clothe the elite uses.

Back to the topic, here is the book. Theres no way you won't get laid at least with a 7 or 8 using this, mixed with your current knowledge of your personality and culture. If you don't, you just have to keep practicing this. 

Lastly, the best of this is that everytime you don't know what to do, the answer is in the book. Screenshot_20200107_220947.jpg

Screenshot_20200107_220849.jpg

Screenshot_20200107_220441_com.faultexception.reader.jpg

Screenshot_20200107_220433_com.faultexception.reader.jpg

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link