Sizeable Oof

Gelug Mahamudra - a 121 part series by Dr. Alan Wallas.

4 posts in this topic

This guy's the real deal. His message is not only in his words, but also in his energy, tone of voice, and body language.

From the video's description:

We will have teachings from the Gelug/Kagyu Tradition of Mahamudra – Alan has received the oral transmission of this text from Geshe Rabten. Alan also received the oral transmission of the other text he will be teaching on from Gyatrul Rinpoche, which highlights the union of Mahamudra and Dzogchen (Naked Awareness). Alan also said that he will show how the various traditions are complementary. Before the meditation, Alan then gives some brief instructions about the retreat structure. give full transcript@ https://media.sbinstitute.com/courses...

This is a 121 (!) part playlist with talks/lectures etc. By Dr. Alan Wallas. Truly Amazing.

Edited by Sizeable Oof

Thanks!  Just last night I was trying some mahamudra I learned briefly and was thinking "I want an actual teacher or professional to learn from".  

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

@Sizeable Oof In these videos, does he teach practical methods?

Edited by Matt23

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

@matt23 The guided meditations are cut out of the videos, but you can get them in the link in the video's description.