Greer

Join Me For A Mastermind Group For Life Purpose Course?

11 posts in this topic

Hey guys, 
I'm purchasing Leo's LP course and am starting a mastermind group to help with accountability, feedback and support. If you haven't heard of "masterminds" before, you can google it - there's heaps of info out there. Essentially, I'm looking for 3 PEOPLE who:

• Are willing to commit to a 1 hour / week meeting (using the zoom platform ) mastermind-style format (i.e. each person has 10-15 mins to go over where they are at, what they are learning, request for feedback/suggestions);
  • Consider themselves relatively advanced and committed to their journey of enlightenment;
  • Want to follow the course in their own time but take the time required to IMPLEMENT the exercises/processes rather than just listening to it all in 7 days (which I could probably do lol);
  • Are looking for accountability, support and honest feedback with the course (so that it doesn't just become another course they have sitting on their computer they never actually finish! - I've got a few of those lol)
  • Can start on 1st July 2016.  Will commit for 3 months (with option to continue on another 3 months if we want/need it).

If you want to get a feel for me and whether you think you would like to join me, check out the short vid I have uploaded to introduce myself here. Please comment below if you are interested introducing yourself and what you are looking for so that we can get cracking! :) 

Edited by Greer
font went funny

Hi @Greer, that's an awesome idea! I, however, have started the course already over a month ago, but still doing it. I would love to join nevertheless. 

I live in Finland, so we might also have timezone differences.

Personally at a different point, but ;)

your vibe is awesome :D 

good luck x

Cool proposal! I've found this idea is both challenging and helping to grow. I've been working with course for a month and reached the Values Assessment so far. And as many other buyers have noticed (Leo also emphasized this problem) - motivation and emotion problems (inner demons) are getting worse with every new step towards a discovery of Purpose. The mastermind group may become a really great motivator!

Personally, I love plans, time-management and discipline (all the bureaucratic stuff =), so can help other members to fight procrastination while doing the course and getting the result, but I can struggle if the schedule will not be solid =) So, working together may be difficult but, indeed, worthwhile.

Can start on 1st July, I'm from St.Petersburg, Russia, my timezone is close to Finland

I would be interested too, but how would you manage it with the timezones. I am living in Germany, so almost at the other side of the world :o

@Kenya thanks groover!
@ElenaO @knopochka-13  @quantum = awesome - I think it will be fine re timezone differences. I'm used to working with people in Europe. Often your morning, my evening works or the other way around. Do you want to all send me your email address via a private message and we can go from there. I've got one other person who is already happy to do it to (he is in Quebec - that might be a bit tricker but we will give it a go) so I will send us a group email to agree a time.

this is a great idea. i am planning to do the life purpose course eventually, but not right now, since i am currently working really hard on some self improvement things and worry i wont be able to commit to your group. hopefully when i am ready to start the course in the future, there will be others who will want to do a mastermind group like this as well.

I have an idea to contribute to your idea to help with the time zone difference. Why don't we as a group just have a minimum of one video posted per week to discuss where we are, where we want to be at and what steps we are taking there. Other users can watch the video and comment and critique on their status and provide encouragement for it. 

I haven't bought the Life Purpose Course yet but i would love to join your Mastermind Group. 

Just bought the course, and would  love to join the group for growth and accountability if I'm welcomed.