Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[online Seminar] "you Were Born Rich" - Bob Proctor (10/10)

7 posts in this topic

>>THIS SEMINAR IS OFFICIALY FREE ON YOUTUBE<<

People paid hundrets of dollars to attend this seminar, and you have it for free to watch over and over again. it's a gift from the master thinker, Bob Proctor.

You'll need a workbook for this seminar, which you can get here >>  http://asamanthinketh.net/files/Born%20Rich%20Workbook.pdf

I love this seminar. It introduces some powerful ideas and gives you profound insight into the subconscious mind and the process of auto-suggestion. The main focus lies on how to transform thoughts into their physical equivalent. You'll learn to reprogramm your mind. 

In addition to this seminar watch 

and read Napoleon Hills book "Think and grow rich".

Cheers :D

An auntie showed me this, I started watching a bit of it and then forgot about it, I just wanted to ask how has this helped you personally after watching them all, has any major shift happened?

She also has that book Think and grow rich :D 

22 hours ago, Saarah said:

An auntie showed me this, I started watching a bit of it and then forgot about it, I just wanted to ask how has this helped you personally after watching them all, has any major shift happened?

She also has that book Think and grow rich :D 

Nothing has happend yet, just my understanding of the sub-conscious mind improved and I learned quite a lot from this seminar. But I haven't worked fully through yet, need to watch through it another time. For change to happen in your life it takes a long time. But know I know what to do and I work on it every day, thanks to Bob Proctor and this seminar.

Did you read his latest book? The ABCs of Success. I'm not sure what kind of personal development he covers.

"Water takes shape of whatever container holds it." --

8 hours ago, Phrae said:

Did you read his latest book? The ABCs of Success. I'm not sure what kind of personal development he covers.

Sadly not. I only have this seminar and his book "You were born rich". In addition I have Napoleon Hills "Your right to be rich" audiobook/seminar and also Hills book "think and grow rich". Quite a lot of riches in there :D

42 minutes ago, The Alchemist said:

Sadly not. I only have this seminar and his book "You were born rich". In addition I have Napoleon Hills "Your right to be rich" audiobook/seminar and also Hills book "think and grow rich". Quite a lot of riches in there :D

I've got the book but I haven't read it yet. It's not in my priority list for now I think it's a bit abstract dunno.

"Water takes shape of whatever container holds it." --

Thanks for the tip man, watched the first dvd and seems good to me. Its been a while since I read Napoleon Hill, so this is great for refreshing everything and seeing it applied in another context :)