Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Florian

how long do does the effect of nootropics last?

2 posts in this topic

In general or if that's hard to say more specific for: lion mane's mushroom and l-theanine.

All bodies react very differently. All nootropics themselves are very different as well. I find that build up of Lion's mane for example over time causes me to have better memory. I found this simply just by remembering things that I would have just disregarded because they were unimportant, but with taking lion's mane I would remember them better. I would not really be able to pinpoint if I took it one day vs the next. 

You have to experiment with them and be able to find out what really works. I also really recommend that you spend a long period of time just focusing in one one, so you know all of the effects from it. It will really help you identify the benefits and possible negative effects of them. That and you will be able to tell if one just has no effect on you. Of course really do your research before you take them. I have had bad reactions to two nootropics so far them being hyprezine-A, which was likely because I dream often anyway, but this one really would make me instantly sick. That and reshi mushroom, however it was common side effects they were just quite unpleasant and I am sure if I would want to stick it out and keep going with an initial reaction like that.