Will

Girls Trying To Tie Me Down

3 posts in this topic

Having some casuals trying to take me off the market..

Whats your experience??

They are trying to use arguments like "your afraid to commit"

In fact they just are not what I am looking for..

I say things like " If you feel like you want more of a traditional relationship Maybe we should Just say our goodbyes" However it inevitably comes around again with some other type of qualifier at why its a good idea to get into a relationshipp..

I am a little concerned in that I just dont need a relationship anymore.. Happy on my own.. Apart from sex and intimacy of course.. 

Thought comments??

Something like :

I'd love a girl to be my partner but generaly it's simply too hard and overall complicated and I don't know you that well so I'm not sure you could hanble it...? Call her out on being needy for wanting a relationship too soon...act freaked out even...tell her it takes time to really engage and know each other :P

Most likely will work if you are high value !

hmmm..

Id like a girl to get intimate with and relate in a deep way, but in general girl have so many other expectations that make things more complicated than they need to be..

i probably cant use the I dont know you cos I actually know these people quite well..

I called her out on being needy but it only made her ego jump into action and avoid it and or makes some other argument.. actually funny to watch.. :) 

I am high value , so I really honestly dont care about getting them to submit to my will.. They can take it or leave it.. Just curious if there is something else I need to get ontop of , something I am missing??

I guess they are seeing my desire to be deep and intimate with them as a sign that I want to be in a relationship with them,???

Girls are not use to me because I like to listen and I am very  open and I love to talk to them emotionally and please them..