TheUniverseIsLove

Letting Go of Relationships

3 posts in this topic

My boyfriend broke up with me last night. There is pain, but also I see the beauty of it all. Such is life. 

We ended up driving to the top of a city building. We were looking for a spot that we had previously been. It was funny, because we couldn't find the spot, and we ended up driving to a random parking garage.  

When we arrived at the top, and viewed over the city, we noticed that the spot we were looking for was just across the way. 

You may not get what you seemingly want. 

But you will get something just as high up. Just as beautiful. 

And, hey, now you know how to get back to the first spot, if needed. 

The universe will get you where you need to be because that is all there is. 

Love and now. 

Forever, with Love. ?

I don't know how to like your post. I am new lol. 

My friend broke up with his gf. She's beautiful. I am scratching my head about it honestly. He didn't see a future so, he ended it. I respect that. 

Some guys are ruthless. They will drag a woman through her twenties and drop her off at 30. My buddy's ex is pretty, she's young, and can meet someone else. 

You've taken a great attitude. You can leave space for someone else when the right person comes along. In the meantime, reconnect with friends. I notice my guy friends are tight but thr girls ditch each other when a bf comes along. I have no use for guy friends or people like that. So, spend time with friends.