dyslexicFcuk

God Is Actually an Evil, Delusional Cosmic Asshole

63 posts in this topic

Literally arguing with themselves and not really getting it. It really is funny to watch. 

It is joke. 

5 hours ago, Nahm said:

@dyslexicFcuk Honestly, I didn’t read your response. The title is your idea. Simply let it go. There’s no rationality present on this thread. There’s just no getting around it, because you’re talking about yourself, but don’t know it. Pursing the ignorance is not gonna help. 

You definitely read it, but are too embarrassed to acknowledge your incompetence, so you pretended not to have read it as a pathetic defense mechanism. I am embarrassed for this community. You are all very, very stupid. 

If you actually did not read it that is even more embarrassing, because I perfectly explained why your approach is valid in certain contexts and silly in the clearly established context I have laid out.

Why are you pretending that I do not comprehend that consciousness is one source? I obviously understand this, haha, you're so full of it.

To the idiots saying that limiting discussion on non-duality to logic and reason is invalid. I AM NOT DISAGREEING WITH YOU, I am simply stating that in earlier stages of "spiritual development" intellectualizing is perfectly fine so as to rationally encourage a more positive outlook, which is specifically what I am asking for (and something that is obviously possible, considering that some users have done so). You hapless morons are just defending your own incompetence by refusing to acknowledge that I am coming from a different perspective. I'm so embarrassed for this community. I'll be starting my own community for this important topic where people who engage in egotistic defense tactics (while claiming to have transcended ego) will be banned and ridiculed.