Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Angelite

Blessed Wall ♣

30 posts in this topic

The Right , The Left & The Middle People

56:96

There are only three categories of people.

Many of the middle people are from the past generations of the past prophets.

Edited by Angelite

Everything that i've ever posted, is of a distant past. Spider webs. Fourth or fifth degree information. 

Edited by Angelite

[ Allah ] will say, "How long did you remain on earth in number of years?" 23:112

They will say, "We remained a day or part of a day; ask those who enumerate." 23:113

He (Allah) will say, "You stayed not but a little - if only you had known. 23:114

The closest man-made structure to the image of heavens is Burj Khalifa. 

PhotoGrid_1579590142691.png

x.jpg

They have certainly disbelieved who say that Allah is Christ, the son of Mary. Say, "Then who could prevent Allah at all if He had intended to destroy Christ, the son of Mary, or his mother or everyone on the earth?" And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them. He creates what He wills, and Allah is over all things competent. [5:17]

Back then, the continuation of my triangle exploration is icosahedron. It's not easy to make a model out of icosahedron, it took me too long that i ended up making design out of a normal triangle. (My lecturer told me to do that instead) It was a simple design.

Many of the mock-up went to waste. Icosahedron is pretty. 

b.jpg

I ended up making a Tetrahedron. v.jpg

With a lot of repetitions. 

Looking at a Tetrahedron can be frustrating at times. It is too symmetrical. 

Groundless? That's how I feel with my model. Don't know which is up & down or front & back. Each sides are different but all can be the front

Edited by Angelite

These days, I am into cubes. (/Hexahedron)

cube.jpg

[5:97] Allah has made the Ka'bah, the Sacred House, a support for mankind, and the sacred month, and the offering of the garlands, this that you might know that Allah knows whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is on the earth, and that Allah is Knower of all things. 

A cube have the above & below. And the four directions.

Edited by Angelite

When the Ka'ba has been disassembled , this world will end. The prophet said so. 

And indeed, they were about to drive you from the land to evict you therefrom. And then [if they do], they will not remain [there] after you, except for a little. 17:76

Edited by Angelite

Tetrahedron Experiential Model

tectonic.jpg

Edited by Angelite

All these, has to do with this ;

@Nivsch in the Absolute sense, there are ranks and levels. But it's parameters is not dependant on the the relative parameters/differences. Absolute Judgement can only be done by the Highest God. The Knower of all things. Everything below it will be lacking a degree.

In the relative sense, where me & you exist, there are I am above you in x & y within the creation's perspective. (It does not necessarily tally with the Absolute Judgement as the Parameters are different)

"I am above you" exist in the creation's perspective. Without "in x or y" . Simply above you.

(Everything x creations) < Allah

Which means above you in everything. You may be equal to everything. But God is Greater. Above all those who knows, is One who Knows better.

Above & below is not direction.