sidaz10

good content from actualized.org/insights

2 posts in this topic

He is wearing black because it absorbs "the light of consciousness" whereas white reflects it.:P

My take on this vid- as someone who has taken psychedelics literally hundreds of times, alone, over a 30+ year period:

-He is right insofar as they are incredible tools for this work but when you actually analyse what he says in this vid it is nothing but a re-hash of many of his prior insights, now couched under the umbrella term "miracle";

-He demonstrates disdain, condescension and an incredible amount of hubris which is not that rare in the post-honeymoon period of sustained psychedelic use;

-He is right that the progress these tools allow cannot typically be achieved with the more established modalities especially meditation, but he risks a correspondingly more dark "Dark Night of the Soul" unless he reflects a little on this path;

-He as far as I can tell has not smoked DMT or 5 MeO DMT and yet if he claims that his approach is to really get the deepest insights then he should. Forget the self-serving claim that these ROAs are too fast for "the work". They have much to offer the serious seeker.

Speaking the Truth, even if blunt, should not be avoided because of the notion of how "The Enlightened" should present themselves, and no-one can accuse Leo of being so bashful. I reckon if he were to watch this vid in 5 or so years, I suspect his own Loving, Truth-telling Infinite Consciousness may cringe.

Leo- "think of the children" who cling to your every word despite your disingenuous caveat that you are not telling anyone what to do. Your clear knowledge of human nature should really give you pause for thought.