Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Presty

Hows Your Guys Luck With Tinder?

6 posts in this topic

So I've had this app for about a year now. Swiped right every day until I maxed out for months, got a decent amount of matches, but I don't even want to think about how many times I probably got left swiped. Met 2 people off of it. The first person I met, I slept with her on the first date and she didn't want to hang out again. She had a few mutual friends of mine. Wasn't as hot as her photos but still pretty cute and had a really nice body. Worth it. The 2nd person I met, actually had the same mutual friends as well. She was just as cute in person but really socially awkward and our personalities just didn't match. We didn't sleep on the first date, just made out a bit and texted a little bit after that and that's it. Never saw eachother again.

So I did get laid once and meet another cute ass girl, and there were countless girls I flirted with and never met up with. But considering the fact that I have had the app for over a year, and I have a lot of days where I max out my right swipes and don't get any matches.. I HAVE to be doing something wrong.

I've tried experimenting with a lot of different bios.. I've tried straight up being myself, not having a bio at all, being jokingly arrogant (women love that).. I've tried photos where I'm looking at the camera, away from the camera, posing with animals, not posing with animals.. 

What are some good tinder bios that you think really work out? Not something I could copy and paste.. Just a general style. Same with the photos. If anyone wants to see examples of the pictures I use let me know. Would love to hear from someone that's had a lot of success with this app.

@Presty The most important is obviously the photos.

Your "main" should be ONLY on yourself and just be a great picture of you having a good style and looking good, a face picture kinda. 2nd picture should be a Full-body picture including your face.

The other pictures should be Either where you are social or doing an adventure - Climbing for example?

The Bio can just be something such as - Be careful, I'm trouble. 

4 hours ago, Presty said:

So I've had this app for about a year now. Swiped right every day until I maxed out for months, got a decent amount of matches, but I don't even want to think about how many times I probably got left swiped. Met 2 people off of it. The first person I met, I slept with her on the first date and she didn't want to hang out again. She had a few mutual friends of mine. Wasn't as hot as her photos but still pretty cute and had a really nice body. Worth it. The 2nd person I met, actually had the same mutual friends as well. She was just as cute in person but really socially awkward and our personalities just didn't match. We didn't sleep on the first date, just made out a bit and texted a little bit after that and that's it. Never saw eachother again.

So I did get laid once and meet another cute ass girl, and there were countless girls I flirted with and never met up with. But considering the fact that I have had the app for over a year, and I have a lot of days where I max out my right swipes and don't get any matches.. I HAVE to be doing something wrong.

I've tried experimenting with a lot of different bios.. I've tried straight up being myself, not having a bio at all, being jokingly arrogant (women love that).. I've tried photos where I'm looking at the camera, away from the camera, posing with animals, not posing with animals.. 

What are some good tinder bios that you think really work out? Not something I could copy and paste.. Just a general style. Same with the photos. If anyone wants to see examples of the pictures I use let me know. Would love to hear from someone that's had a lot of success with this app.

what does this kind of discussion have to to with being self actualized.

Maybe some people find their life purpose in having sex with a lot of women. Theoretically there is nothing wrong about that. But I can't understand it either.

@Presty

Hi Presty, 

I'm going to give you my brutally honest opinion.

If you had the app for a year, and only met 2 people on it and one of them was a one night stand...

What does this tell you?

If you want sex get out and start talking to people.  Tinder can be viewed as entertainment for bored and tipsy single women who laugh at the profiles while sipping on cocktails and painting their nails before leaving the house to go out to laugh at more single men.

But of course, it's your choice to continue with it.

Respectfully

-Mal

Edited by Mal