Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bno

Did TYT Sell Out?

51 posts in this topic

@Bno A thing you might want to practice is being appreciative of the being of all of your political rivals.

Be careful of judgment. All judgment is devilry and ignorance.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Yea, I do appreciate them existing, otherwise I wouldn't have realized the life purpose of creating systemic change in politics :) My intention isn't judgement, but observation.

Also, isn't part of going meta realizing Who You Really Are and consciously reducing harm to Self? If this harmful message of "blue no matter who" even if they will capitulate with politicians who represent corporations that are destroying You (specifically the planet) continues to spread, wouldn't you try to minimize that by spreading awareness?

Edited by Bno

@Bno Before you go spreading awareness, make sure you're aware of what you really are: Self-Love.

It's not enough to talk about it or to "know" it. Genuine and deep awakening is required, over and over again.

Lesser vs Greater Jihad

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Bno Before you go spreading awareness, make sure you're aware of what you really are: Self-Love.

It's not enough to talk about it or to "know" it. Genuine and deep awakening is required, over and over again.

Lesser vs Greater Jihad

I guess I need to change the way in which I share information into sounding more observational and less judgemental?

@Bno If you are a progressive, going after TYT just feels like shooting yourself in the foot. TYT is so progressive it will take 50-100 years to enact all their ideals. The bottleneck lies elsewhere.

You could choose to be happy that something like TYT even exists and that they got people like AOC elected. Learn to appreciate small victories. Progress is always happening, even under Trump.

@Leo Gura The democratic party was saying that to Bernie supporters in 2016. That criticizing the party is like shooting ourselves in the foot. If they are voting for policies that empower Republicans and corporations, we can't criticize them. So, what if some of TYT's work is counterproductive? 

@Bno Some of the Buddha's work was counter-productive too, but that didn't stop him from making a massively beneficial impact on the world. Should we be suspicious of the Buddha for not being "enlightened" enough now and dismiss all of his teachings?

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

@Apparition of Jack The Buddha wasn't actively working with people that are systematically creating a problem that's destroying the planet. Working with corporate Dems that are giving Trump and other Republicans the ammo to strengthen the fossil fuel industries as well as when they gave Bush all this military power without question, which set the Middle East on fire. And then Obama and Trump strengthened our military presence and the problems with climate change further. Those are different levels of counterproductiveness. I'm not saying to dismiss all of what TYT does entirely, nor to stop listening to them if you want to keep listening to them, but to be aware of these important issues.

@Bno Should we call out Bernie for working with both Corporate Dems and Republicans during his 40+ years a politician to push policies that help working Americans too then? He co-authored and signed dozens if not hundreds of bills with these two parties up and down the decades. Does that now make him not a true progressive? Should Bernie2020 ditch Bernie and instead put some other "purer" progressive in charge instead?

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

@Apparition of Jack Like I said in my last reply, be aware, you don't have to ditch if you don't want to. Weigh out the pros and cons and acknowledge that you may not be aware of everything about who you get your news from. 

I saw it, true progressives saw it, low consciousness "progressives" like TYT didn't and are having a hard time accepting it.

Warren is not Bernie's ally. Nor is she an ally to the progressive movement.

Edited by Bno