Baz

I'm So Shy Going Up To Women, Just Don't Have The Confidence.

7 posts in this topic

So Im super shy going up to women whom I'd find attractive and like to ask out or even a friendly chat. I just freeze or thought's go through my mind saying, she's gona judge me on what I do for a living, or she's not going to be interested the moment I mention I live at home, or my bank balance isn't enough. (And in all honesty it's not) Seriously it sucks because I'd love to have a girlfriend. I consider myself to be fun to be with, I come from a background of amazing friends/family I've watched leo's videos on it and it isn't helping unfortunately. (So loving leo's work though it's absolutely amazing) please don't think I'm wired I'm just a normal fella who wants to have a fulfilling meaningful and purposeful life. Any help, guidance, advise, would be very much appreciated. ;)

You have to do it a lot and go trough the painful emotions.

There is no magic pill here, you have to practice.

That's it. There is nothing else. :P

And also check your belief system for stuff like needing money or looks to get girls.

Observe the attitude and the way you talk to an attractive women vs an unattractive women. What's the difference in your agenda there? 

@Baz

Hi Baz,

The bad news is that the better half of our species do require some kind of independence in any guy they would take a psychological "second look" at.

I think we both know what this entails.  

I know you were looking for advice so the only thing I'll say is she isn't "judgemental"for the sake of it, but she is biologically wired to screen out men who don't have certain parts of their life handled.  It's obviously nothing personal, is it? It's indeed a pain in the ass when all us guys really want is nothing more than a bit of quality female company! 

You know what to do, my friend. 

All the best. 

Mal

On 6/6/2016 at 11:27 PM, Mal said:

@Bazthank you for all your replies...

Lynnel - it's tuff going though the emotions. My belief is that women defo want the security from a guy (and I get that) but I sence money and living at home is what it's mainly judged on. Just think it sucks to be honest.

JustinS - please could you explain I don't quite understand. 

Mal - Are you basically saying I need to be financially secure and have a place of my own. It's defo nothing personal not by any means, and no I don't know what to do. ?  Guys I just want a girlfriend one that want's the security but from a point of view that it hasn't just have to be the guy who provides it, I mean can't both do it? 

On 6/6/2016 at 11:27 PM, Mal said:

@Baz Hi Baz, 

In a nutshell if you work on yourself you will get the girl that's right for you.  

I or anybody here can give you all the lines and advice in the world and you can spend good dollar on dating advice and none of it will work because it's about getting your life together.

I never even attempted to meet anybody until I felt like I could leave my house, walk across to the park and sit down with somebody who I thought would like to go chat.

When you can do that, then you will be ready.  Until then getting a girl will not fix things, and all you will get is the girls who will make your life difficult.

Mal

P.S. My friend, you could be working at Starbucks as a manager and renting, it's fine.  As long as you're not going to be at Starbucks in 5 years time.  Know what I mean?

Edited by Mal

Thanx Mal, there is a lot of food for thought on what your staying very much appreciated. ?