Marinus

Feeling The Veins Pumping

10 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

When I focus on a body part I can feel my blood pumping through it.  For example  if I focus on my small toe then I feel my veins in that toe pumping.  The more I focus the stronger I feel  it. If I don't focus then I won't feel it so I don't have a condition.

I told some people about it on my internship and they said that they never experienced it.  Then I told  them how to do it,  but still they couldn't feel it.

I want to know  if anyone of you can do this too. And If not why can I do so?

On 6/4/2016 at 3:33 AM, Marinus said:

Hello everyone,

When I focus on a body part I can feel my blood pumping through it.  For example  if I focus on my small toe then I feel my veins in that toe pumping.  The more I focus the stronger I feel  it. If I don't focus then I won't feel it so I don't have a condition.

I told some people about it on my internship and they said that they never experienced it.  Then I told  them how to do it,  but still they couldn't feel it.

I want to know  if anyone of you can do this too. And If not why can I do so?

it is normal when you focus on a part of the body, your friends just wasnt into it.

I can feel that too. Somehow I can also create a tingling sensation in my hands or feet, that I can move through my body.

hello 

i know that this an old post but still....

What your are experiencing is taht you are feeling inner boday.I practice feeling the inner body so as to get spiritual growth i learnt this method from eckhart tolles book power of now. This method of feeeling my body from inside has helped increase me happiness levels by a large margin. However i would recommend you rerad eckhart tolle's book before trying anything

Thank you for the comments.  I will do some research on this topic with the use of your knowledge to get a better understanding. 

On 18-11-2016 at 3:48 PM, brovakhiin said:

http://divinetruth.com/www/en/pdf/People/Other/Robert%20Bruce%20-%20New%20Energy%20Ways.pdf

will be of interest. its about using awareness to move energy through your body (what you have discovered for yourself)

Thank you,  I will read this.

Since a while now I discovered something else I am capable of.  When I meditate I can generate a chill feeling on my back,  upper arms and legs.

When I breathe out it sensation is stronger (imagine a flame that gets oxygen from your breath) . If I focus on the parts where I can feel it,  then it also gets stronger. 

Is this the same as with my other ability? 

You must try mindfulness technique, part of which is the body scan. You will learn the difference between the manifestation of your mind and actual throbbing sensation. It could be just a fast beating heart due to anxiety and discomfort over a long period of time.

https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1114223104?pt=117968031&ct=quora1&mt=8 This is where I learn this technique. Put some relaxing music on low volume. Try this app called Aura - it has 4 minute body scan guided meditations. 

3 hours ago, Kristina Smith said:

You must try mindfulness technique, part of which is the body scan. You will learn the difference between the manifestation of your mind and actual throbbing sensation. It could be just a fast beating heart due to anxiety and discomfort over a long period of time.

https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1114223104?pt=117968031&ct=quora1&mt=8 This is where I learn this technique. Put some relaxing music on low volume. Try this app called Aura - it has 4 minute body scan guided meditations. 

Only one problem, unfortunately I don't have any Apple devices.

On 5-10-2016 at 3:34 PM, adithyaunlimited said:

This method of feeeling my body from inside has helped increase me happiness levels by a large margin. However i would recommend you rerad eckhart tolle's book before trying anything

I have read it, thank you for the recommendation.