Nemo28

Out of Body Experience

3 posts in this topic

This morning I had OBE. It happened around 4am,  remeber I couldn't fall asleep that night/morning cause i was a bit depressed. Its first time this happens to me.  I literaly felt my Soul!  What was percieved was beautiful, crisp light, fast vibrations of my whole being with sounds ( not vocal) and feeling of lightness, freedom and surrender that felt amazing, but for some reason i fell back (and went into dreaming mode where i exited body within dream, which is not the same thing)

This was the most amazing experience ever, even if it lasted few seconds.. My experience with psychadelics cant compare to this feeling..

Was thinking maybe some other people experienced something similar and could share :)

Had that happen about a year ago, literally the most pleasurable sensation ever experienced. I had only recently begun watching Leo's videos then and so when this 'cosmic love vibration' started dissolving me, got scared and woke up. Still there was an intense afterglow, where the vibration was still felt in my body, like it had just been massaged by God.