bakuri batsashi

enlightenment effect on society at large

2 posts in this topic

i am curious about preaching enlightenment and how it effects society at large. 
i have three questions

1) can anyone bring an example of an enlightened person that passionately does charity that involves something other then preaching enlightenment 

for example - inventing a cure for cancer, changing the educational system to teach personal development, etc. 

2) is an enlightened person determined to change the lives of the people around him to the better if he/she assumes that there is no evil or there is no good?
3) is an enlightened person willing to fight to the death to protect something that serves the advancement of the whole society at large but with charity besides preaching the profound effect of enlightenment on one's life?

After enlightenment, there is only love and beingness, infinite love for everything. The person will become one with existence and live in total harmony with it. No matter what they do, they are doing it for the infinite love of the universe. There is nothing to fight, nothing to change, just beingness and love. And the things they do will ripple through time and space with love, causing infinite love to be born. So yes, an enlightened person did all the things that you listed, as themselves and all other-selves in existence. Your love is strong. I love you.