LfcCharlie4

Spiritual Journal

1 post in this topic

I usually write this in my own private journal but recently I've been feeling obliged to share and attempt to help people in any way I can, so thought I would write here whenever I feel like it. 

Today has been truly amazing, in terms of external life it was really just a normal day, except I worked a lot more than usual on my businesses. Oh and in the UK there was the debate between the main 2 candidates for our upcoming General Election, one key note is that many Conservatives in the crowd booed when our Labour candidate mentioned tackling climate change and helping poor people, that really showed how far we have to go as a society. 

Anyways, today I have felt extremely peaceful, even though I've been extremely busy, which sounds like a pradox but it isn't. In fact this inner sense of peace is always there no matter what I am doing and only seems to be deepening as each day passes, as well as my life for life and everything about it, the simple things in life seem absolutely breathtaking now, even writing this is incredibly enjoyable. 

With this deepening love that I'm feeling comes an increased desire to share and help in all aspects of my life, whether that is on a 'spiritual' level, or even on a more basic level such as being a compassionate and kind human being, with each kind act, a sense of joy comes across me that this life truly is breathtaking. 

My experience of the now is only getting better. This moment truly is it, as it is right now. Not some special state or whatever, but this moment here is absolutely and completely it, no matter the content. 

A few recent realizations have been that the mind is nothing but individual thoughts and doesn't actually exist. When you investigate thoughts you realize they rise one at a time in natural pure awareness, do their thing, and then fall back into natural pure awareness, when our thoughts are strong it can seem like there is a mind interconnecting them, but there is always a gap, even if it is the tiniest gap of all, simply put the mind does not exist in actuality, but thoughts do and they continue after enlightenment, and in fact I enjoy my thoughts now, they are no longer a problem for me. 

Another is the realization of no other, which could explain my desire to help as I am merely helping myself relieve my own suffering when talking absolutely. All is the Self, hence Ramana's famous 'There is no world' quote, of course there isn't there is only the self, and because there is only the self there is no other! 

Anyways that's enough for today. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi