VeganAwake

LEO!!!

6 posts in this topic

I just wanted to tell you thank you thank you thank you my brother for all u do... this last what is death video is incredible and in my opinion your absolute highest teaching.(of course all your material is the highest what else could it be ?)

I wanted to mention something I thought sounded cool...

If you take your two sides to the same coin saying and flick it into a perfect circle that's nonduality. 

As humans we are walking talking contradictions. To speak it is false, to be silent is truth and vice versa and everything in between. 

Spiral Wizardry, awakeness as awakeness, between nothing and everything is, we are all saying the same thing we just think we describe it differently, pregnant nothingness, to dissolve the false self is to become everything and nothing(coin flick), stage yellow beerbonging turquoise hehe(I know you'll like that one).

Don't forget to jump back in and play some Divine game of Lila every now and then. There's no falling back asleep on this one so it's cool to dabble back in duality here n there or not. I'm sure you already know that haha.

My only question is will you party with me at Burning Man when I retire in 2022 from the Navy. I want to try some of this hi Consciousness DMT juice you guys all talk about haha. Can we make this happen? 

Much respect Joy love peace life reality consciousness I hope it is all bestowed upon you my brother. Thank you for your work and I apologize for ever disrespecting you in anyway love love love.

Let's walk each other home ❤

He talks a little about your dying tree... it's all just one living organism ❤

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

What is this, the opening night of James Cameron's Titanic movie?

"LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :P

Why so serious?

PS: You're in the Navy? Wow. Are there lots of, um, treehuggers like yourself in the Navy? Just curious... ;)

Why so serious?

@Bazooka Jesus Hhahaha...that's funny. I loved titanic ? ?

There are a few but not too many. Most of them are completely brainwashed and focused on making the next rank at all costs. They're trapped in The Matrix and unaware there is anything else to pursue.

Leo played a big role in this units Awakening and I wanted to thank him ❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Bazooka Jesus  haha none taken at all ...it was a little dramatic because I was drinking some wine at the time LOL...❤