Preety_India

Spirituality Bucket- Fresh clean start

127 posts in this topic

One sign of predatory behavior 

1. They remain calm if someone tried to provoke them. It's diffusion and reverse-provocation. They do the counterintuitive thing 
  2. They show combative behavior instead of defensive or reactive behavior. They offset or counter the motive of the opponent. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

The spirituality bucket and life bucket 

Spiritual bucket and life bucket 

5141410.jpg

images - 2019-11-19T021939.769.jpeg

images - 2019-11-19T021918.692.jpeg

images (5).png

training-keep-bucket-square.jpg

Stress-Ease-Bucket-with-text-1-768x732-1.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

He has no integrity or foundation. Zero integrity. Zero empathy too... All just need need need need.    

Play it nice. Play it cool. 

The funny tragicomical part is that his feelings of pride are based on a fake shaky foundation. And when the foundation crumbles, his feeling crumbles. 

Totally delusional 

Edited by Preety_India

Life bucket 

IMG_20191119_025416.jpg

Every side needs to be fulfilled 

1. Emotional 
  2. Spiritual 
  3. Biological 
  4. Physical 
  5. Sexual 
  6. Social 
  7. Occupational
  8. Financial 
  9. Intellectual. 
  10. Survival 
  11. Psychological 
  12. Mental 

It's about how there are major complexes that are important to be considered. 

One thing I noted is that life is the experience of both physical and spiritual. 

After death spiritual is not relevant and physical does not exist. So only life is important. 

In life its the Fusion of both physical and spiritual and this is the only chance to experience it. 

The complexes are 

Socio-psycho-biology complex

Psycho-biology complex

Psycho-emotional-mental-spiritual complex 

Psycho-emotional-mental complex

I will call these energy molecules or energy pathways. 

Development of all these complex or pathways is important. 

Now the spirit has a disposition but this disposition is also impacted by the Psycho-emotional-mental complex. 

Now life consists of aspects

The psycho-biological and the emotional-mental-biological and psycho-emotional-mental-spiritual complex and Socio-psycho-biology complex. And psycho-emotional-mental aspect. 

In spiritual there are 2

psycho-emotional-mental-spiritual complex

psycho-emotional-mental complex

In physical there are 3

psycho-biological complex 

Socio-psycho-biology complex

emotional-mental-biological complex 

If you don't water a plant then the plant will die. Therefore only spiritual aspect is not the only important aspect, it's also the physical or biological aspect that should be considered. 

But if you forget the spiritual aspect there are problems like depression and mental illness and degradation of the spirit. 

Therefore both need to be considered. 

You have a physical journey as well as a spiritual journey. 

The term engineering. This term has a special meaning. Every word, statement, action you make or do should be engineered lifeward. 

It's time to put my spiritual concepts into practice full time 

On 11/10/2019 at 2:19 AM, Preety_India said:

Elements of life 

• Health 
  • Education, talent, skill. 
  • Development and preservation of ecosystem 
  • Spiritual development and connection with God. 
  • Work/passion/ occupation 
  • Development of community and preservation of tradition
  • Protection of community 
  • Helping the unfortunate 
  • Family creation
  • Family development and children 
  • Hobbies and fun
  • Entertainment
  • Emotional health 
  • Healing 
  • Developing essential skills and qualities 

7 minutes ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

I 've had mine broken also.

?

Real Relationship Means to Manifest the Courageous Heart

A person who does not have a heart cannot hate, cannot be angry, cannot be hurt, cannot be jealous. Without love there is no such thing as jealousy, hurt, fear, hatred, or anger. All of these things are reactions to the absence of love, to the blockage of it, to the non-perceiving of it. To be aware of the real relationship means that there is always awareness of love. This never goes, in any relationship. There is always the lovingness, and love has understanding in it. Love has forgiveness and acceptance in it. Love has compassion, appreciation, pleasure, happiness, strength, and gratitude. All these are elements of love, and it is there all the time; it is part of our nature. The courageous heart is the heart that is always present, regardless of what happens. If your heart is present only if good things happen, your heart is not yet free, not actualized. You are still a coward, still afraid. You have a heart, but not yet a courageous heart. So to have a true relationship, a real relationship, means to manifest the courageous heart.

The Heart that Loves Regardless of What Happens

Now a courageous heart is a heart willing to love regardless of the negativity. The courageous heart is the heart that will love in spite of the badness that is there. The courageous heart is not just the heart that only loves and nothing else; it is the heart that loves regardless of what happens. The courageous heart is the heart of unconditional love: whether the other is good or bad, you continue loving them. Usually, with your friend or your spouse it is easy for you to be loving if the other is loving. But if the other is frustrating or mad, angry or rejecting, right away you shift, and close your love and bring in another reaction. You are hurt, you are angry, hateful, or frustrated, and if you are angry, frustrated, or hurt, you do not let yourself feel your love, at least not at the time of your initial reaction. What splitting does, more than anything else, is close the heart. Whether you are all bad or all good, whether you are all loving or all hateful, what you are doing more than anything else is covering up your courageous heart. You are not allowing yourself to have your courageous heart, to be your courageous heart. You are not allowing your love to be unconditional. Your love becomes conditional. You respond lovingly only under certain conditions, or with certain manifestations of the other

Diamond Heart Book Four, pg. 196

Great. Awesome. A big thanks for this. 

Good forum post 

Aeris   

1,729 posts

Posted 7 minutes ago · 

7 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

Because most girls have had dates with high value men. These men are not good nor nice they are arrogant assholes because they have options.

You don't have options, that's why you are so nice. You are basically kissing a girl's ass thinking that if you kiss her ass long enough she might give it to you.

So, you by not being an arrogant asshole tells her you are NOT a high  value man with a lot of options. If you don't have options something must be wrong with you. The girl thinks: ''Why would i like you if no other woman likes you.''

Your SMV is determined by how other women perceive you not by how you, society or your friends, your boss etc. perceive you.

My comments are not gonna be welcomed because this forum is blue pilled AF.

Yes. Absolutely. IME guys that lie the most are the ones that get the most (and the best) women. There is a direct correlation between being dishonest and a liar, and having success with women.

Again my comment is not gonna be welcomed because this forum is blue pilled AF.

Everything, because good guys have no value. For a woman to get a nice guy is not that difficult, because they are everywhere, there is no challenge.

And women in here are gonna tell you

OFC we do. But you girls are not attracted to nice guys, you actually feel repulsed by them. It's only when a woman realizes that she is not getting any younger and SETTLES for a nice guy right around when they're 30 something.

And that's the bottom line. That's just the way it is.

Now i am gonna lay back and watch how the whole forum tells me i am wrong, deluded, trapped and projecting go ahead, it amuses me.

I am teaching you, not the otherwise. Remember I am 40 yo. Respect your elder's wisdom.

ARC

Aeris

The truth is all thinking is projection to the relative.

We eat tons of red pill. 

But most people didn't eat the one that tell that everything is bs.

That all conceptualisation remain the imaginary thoughts of animals

There what we have is ALWAYS relative observation. 

truth is that all thinking is 'imaginary

Edited by Preety_India

44 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Yea totally true. The karmic circle. I have my own saying for that. I don't know how much people believe in it but it goes like "you attract the energy you create"... I see this happening everyday. This is how the karmic cycle begins and end. Life for example if you say a lie, or have sex without the motivation of love, you have created a karmic energy in the moment. This karmic energy stays in the environment. 

Now after a few days either your partner or you realize the truth that the relationship has no true value and the sex was without love. At this point the karmic energy manifested itself as an outcome. 

Now understand this. This is where it gets important. The reason you attracted a partner who also showed similar karmic pattern is because of your own karmic energy created by you.. "you attract the energy you create".... If you had created the energy of truth, your karmic energy would have represented truth and attracted a truthful partner in return. Because the karmic energy you create has to find a way to expose or manifest itself. So it ultimately gets exposed or manifested in a situation that has been gradually attracted by it for the purpose of expression or final outcome or exposure. Now if you expressed the karmic energy of great friendship you will attract a great friend. You created the karmic energy of sex without love so you were gradually taken to a situation where you realize that both you and her were using each other for sex without love leading to guilt. This guilt situation was attracted by your initial karmic energy and also by her karmic energy. That's why such a situation came. 

Hope it makes sense now

I have to talk one day about my past life.... 

What I felt like.... 

The whole geronimos Cadillac thing

Edited by Preety_India

Tradgie/trudgie  Drudgie sludgie/shludgie  mudgie /messdgie

Edited by Preety_India

Addicted to coffee

500.jpg

I'm going to include mental safety guidelines. 

It's gonna be shelved as coffee adjacent 

The other two concepts that I need to reiterate from before are 

• Engineering 
  • Empowering 
  • Coping 

Engineering will include focusing on reflecting in a moment and steering your actions towards your goal or purpose. 

Empowering is to reflect and keep an alert watch on how things empower you or disempower you. 

Coping is to look for things that are supportive and help to keep a calm and safe state. Like coping under stress or anxiety using distraction. 

Please stop the rubbish 

61zt2J26KvL._SX425_.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

I don't wish to discuss toxic people 

I need to focus on the following parameters 

• Maturity