inFlow

Why do you have bad trips *video*

2 posts in this topic

I was following this guy for some time (3~ years) but later I understood that he was just pissing his trips randomly thinking that he knows something and doing videos about tripping on substances which IMO were very unclear, foggy and just stupid. But wow what a transformation he has gone through, I can definetely say he jumped from Green to Yellow in Spiral Dynamics model. Cool how it clearly shows a transition in ones consciousness. A huge leap.

Enjoy.

Mahadev

Thanks for posting. This is probably the best video hes made. Definitely he has had some growth. I used to watch him years ago but lost me because of the things you said, even though he was advocating harm reduction and responsible use, he would still use the "i was stupid for tripping like this, dont do what I did" spiel nearly every new video he would make on a substance. Gets to a point where you have to practice what you preach. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry