Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raptorsin7

Will The Seed Sprout

8 posts in this topic

I have begun to use a dream board, or a holon, after reading an excellent forum post by my man @Nahm. I am going to use this thread to track my progress since i put my wants and desires on my board in the center in my living room. My life has been stagnant for a while, and I am really hoping for some genuine growth. I have felt like I was close to a major change for a while now, and this may be the spark I needed. 

I will be posting here infrequently. But if I notice a major change in my life, or if things from my dream board start manifesting in amazing ways, then I will update it as I go. Part of me is skeptical, but another part of me knows I need to let go of resistant thoughts and just FEEL like everyone keeps saying. I want this to work. I am very excited. 

I am a few days into this journey with the dream board. I do feel different since beginning. I am focusing on doing things that make me FEEL good. I am listening to upbeat music. I'm trying to practice love as much as possible whenever the feeling hits me. I have switched my meditation to the mornings in the hopes that it will have a positive effect on the rest of my day. I have begun listening to Abraham Hicks, and although I face resistance in listening to her I think she has value in her talks.

I have to build momentum. I have understood the concept of momentum for a few years now, but hearing it form Abraham Hicks is refreshing to know it's a REAL phenomena. I feel like i'm building momentum. I can keep it up. I've done it before.

I am going to start meditating for 2 hours every morning to begin my day. I believe this will have MAJOR impact on the quality of my life. It's on the board. I'm pumped.

For the past few days I have been meditating for about 2 hours per day in the morning. I feel like I am connecting to the present moment much more recently, and I feel like i'm gaining momentum. Connection to the present moment is very important. 

I have had an important insight that there is neither past or future. All we have is this present moment. Right now. And everything I want and everything I ever will want exists in the present moment, so I need to turn all my attention to this moment. This is where it is.

I am trying to love the moment as much as I can throughout the day. People say love is the way. I will find out. I am going to love everything In my life and see the effect.

Wow. So I meditated 2 hours this morning, and I just finished an hour of meditation while high. That was my deepest meditation to date. I felt like I connected with being for a few moments. I had moments where I felt like I understood that the self is an illusion, and everything is just me being. It felt like I literally was everything I was experiencing. I feel pretty good right now too. God dam I think the dream board is actually working. So crazy.

I also noticed an interesting phenomena where if i erase something from the dream board, it comes to me. For example, I had on my dream board I wanted to go deeper in my meditation practice and evolve my practice. I erased it a few days ago. And today i feel like i've gone deeper in my meditation than I ever had before. Very interesting. The causal link here seems to be the duration of meditation, which was brought by the dream board. 

Wow. The dream board works. I feel better now than I have in a long time. I feel like i'm connected to my true nature. I don't know if I actually found the kingdom of heaven or if i deluded myself, but I feel like I may have scratched the surface to my true nature. I still feel like my life can be better, (maybe this thought is limiting my own happiness?), but i feel in credible momentum and it's only getting stronger.

I'm going to try to act out of this place i found inside me. When I look for myself I can feel something at my core. This is the feeling I need to cultivate moving forward. Going to keep up with the early morning meditation and late night meditation. This is very exciting.

Momentum is still building. I feel much better now than when I first began using the board. I have had a few manifestations from the board so far. I spent more than 5 hours meditating today, and I'm about to do my second yoga session. I feel like there is a diminishing returns on the yoga and meditation, I feel good today but I don't know if i'm going to do a huge binge on them for a while, especially with exams coming up.

I feel like i'm getting closer to source with each meditation session. More good things to come. I think I will get more ambitious with the board very soon.

So i've regressed a little bit. I feel like i am close to awakening, and part of me is resistance to the idea. I have not been using the board as much over the past few days. I am going to use the board more often, and try and erase things more often and try and get to the core of what I want.