barcos

trouble meditating (Light headedness)

3 posts in this topic

Whenever I try to meditate for about 10 minutes which is my set,focusing on my breath over and over again is the part I enjoy until I reach a certain point where I’m taking consistent,rhythmical deep inhales and exhales.It causes me to feel lightheaded or dizzy and lowers my ability to continue in order to regain my senses (it’s not to the point where I can’t see, hear, taste etc.,but to at least come back to normal).

I've had this happen too. I focused on the background sound (or silence) while mediating or meditated while running for a while and then eventually was able to focus on my breath without hyperventilating. You can also do Wim Hof breathing, or shamanic breathing while laying down, where hyperventilating is the objective. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Try not ‘doing’ or manipulating the breathing. Just let the body breathe, and like you said, keep returning your attention to the breathing. Notice any stomach, back, etc, muscles which tense up a tiny bit, and relax them.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE