Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
reborn

I'm Confused

4 posts in this topic

I was together with my girlfriend for 8 months. Things were great. She pulled off. Said she needs a break. I broke off comunication, it was really hard for me. We met after 1 month of no comunication. She said she needed time for herself. She said she doesn't want to give up on our realationship and that in this one month she didn't take it as an end to us. Me on the other hand i took it as an and. I agreed that i want to try to make it work aswell. Met after one week from that talk. We talked, had fun. I kissed her on her cheek, she didn't seem to want to kiss me. I'm confused again now. What does she want? Does she even know? Should i just give up, i don't want to be playing games.? I'ts yes or no for me, i can't be somewhere in the middle. Anyone got an advice?

Some more info:

It was hard for me on the beginning, but then it got easier to the point where i didn't care anymore. When we talked she said it wasn't hard for her at start when we didnt see eachother but then she realized what she had dont and felt realy bad and sad, she said she was thinking about me all the time. From my point, she was cold and unresponsive during that time so she held it in herself. Now i'm confused since she does want to get together obviusly but then she doesn't show like she truly does?

Edited by reborn

Right, ok: this kind of question is impossible to answer, because we can't see through your girlfriend's eyes.  Sorry.  If anything, I'd say she's equally confused (we usually imagine that other people know what the hell they want, or what they are doing: they don't).

Ultimately, we can't tell you what to do or what not to do.  If you want to try to keep it moving forwards, then you try to keep it moving forwards.  If not, you don't.  But I think it has to come down to you: is the potential relationship worth the pain?  Be honest in trying to be objective: your emotions may scream "NO IT HAS TO BE THIS GIRL!", but...

Look, I also don't want to advise you to not try.  I don't want to tell you to do ANYTHING.  I'm not qualified to do that.  I suppose the point of this post is to try to point that out to you, too.  We can't tell you what to do, because we're not you.  Now, if you want to talk about what you want from relationships, your experience with this girl, what you hope for the future, what you fear for the future, etc., great!  And that may help you reach a better understanding of yourself which may help you to reach a better conclusion for what you want to do here.  But I'm afraid we can't tell you what to do.  In the murky world of relationships, there are no fast answers

Edited by Telepresent
Clarification

Coach Corey Wayne will help you out. Look at his YouTube videos and free book on his site.

On 5/28/2016 at 6:25 AM, reborn said:

I was together with my girlfriend for 8 months. Things were great. She pulled off. Said she needs a break. I broke off comunication, it was really hard for me. We met after 1 month of no comunication. She said she needed time for herself. She said she doesn't want to give up on our realationship and that in this one month she didn't take it as an end to us. Me on the other hand i took it as an and. I agreed that i want to try to make it work aswell. Met after one week from that talk. We talked, had fun. I kissed her on her cheek, she didn't seem to want to kiss me. I'm confused again now. What does she want? Does she even know? Should i just give up, i don't want to be playing games.? I'ts yes or no for me, i can't be somewhere in the middle. Anyone got an advice?

Some more info:

It was hard for me on the beginning, but then it got easier to the point where i didn't care anymore. When we talked she said it wasn't hard for her at start when we didnt see eachother but then she realized what she had dont and felt realy bad and sad, she said she was thinking about me all the time. From my point, she was cold and unresponsive during that time so she held it in herself. Now i'm confused since she does want to get together obviusly but then she doesn't show like she truly does?

maybe you should give yourself some time away from her, sort things out in your mind. you are seeing some signs that would make me rethink things if i was in that position, the being cold and unresponsive that is something to think about.  If in doubt don't.  Are you really sure you want this relationship?