Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aeris

I need an idea to work on.

3 posts in this topic

I m currently learning 3D

I have already learned a bunch of stuff.

( photoshop, indesign, illustrator, première pro, after effect ( basic ), ableton live, Zbrush )

- Study design & movies at school. ( no college degree though, only the basic one, that was paid by my country > no debt )

- english ( I m french ) / HTML / CSS

- learning physics, psychology, sociology, and practical philosophy/self actualisation & a bunch of everything.

- read a lot about biology/neuroscience/chemistry/system thinking.

my goals on very long terms are :

- buying a computer at 2000€ ( for twitch streaming art : sculpting 3D / movies making / music creation )

- getting a job

-  my high high goal is having a "conscious business" and not having "need" to corrupt it.

I need your view to reflect,

thanks guys.

@Aeris I just want to chime in that this is awesome and a bit moving and I’m happy for ya. :)

Learning wise, quantum mechanics imo is a bridge, or the gap filler, between the studies you mentioned, and the meta. Not that you have a gap which is in need of filling. 

Business wise, I know a couple photographers who love taking the pics, but dread the going back and doing all the photoshopping / enhancements/. Could be total bias, but just an idea for ya that maybe attracts another more advantageous. (Sorry I know it’s not much of a suggestion)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@Aeris I just want to chime in that this is awesome and a bit moving and I’m happy for ya. :)

Learning wise, quantum mechanics imo is a bridge, or the gap filler, between the studies you mentioned, and the meta. Not that you have a gap which is in need of filling. 

Business wise, I know a couple photographers who love taking the pics, but dread the going back and doing all the photoshopping / enhancements/. Could be total bias, but just an idea for ya that maybe attracts another more advantageous. (Sorry I know it’s not much of a suggestion)

of course I have gaps, and I m flawed and my perception is biased on a basic, and you have the right to point it at me, especially me, I m feeding myself on criticism, bad & good, I love them all, doesn't mean I give authority to all feedback neither ( I have my ego shield ! )

I m always learning, even if I clearly see the connection of "one" in arts. Most learning is connected anyway :D 

I like to remix visual work, I did a bit of web design when I was young, so I know how to use the tools, and I have some faith in my taste as a whole. ( that's why I know how shitty is my work hahaha, I m very critical of myself ( not in a bad way, I transcended that, but that's important to strive for better ) )

Clearly I have always loved science and how does that work, I can see the meta connection of all things, and want to see how theory relates to "reality".

Edited by Aeris