Ethan_05

Resources for Self Reflection and Understanding your True Desires (Dangers Video)

2 posts in this topic

As I watched Leo's latest video on the Dangers of Spiritual Work it really resonated with me. What if I'm just not ready to pursue awakening? 

So I've been wondering, how exactly can I go about reflecting and turning inward and understanding what it is I actually yearn for and which of my yearnings have been placed by Leo, culture, etc. 

I know Leo's life purpose course is a great one but I'm not ready to drop that kind of cash as a broke college kid until I know that it's really going to have some impact on how I go about my life. 

One great resource so far that I've been working through is this article: Wait buy Why's Guide to Picking a Career but I want to go deeper and am wondering I should just spend more time in solitude so I can understand better what I actually want and not what external sources are telling me that I want.

Thanks in Advance

Edited by Ethan_05
shortened the length

"That which the world calls day is the night of ignorance to the wise." - Bhagavad Gita

Becoming Conscious

Take yourself back to nature my friend, your answers lie in simplicity, trust your feelings to guide you. Meditation is your friend, what does the silence reveal?