Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Schahin

Peyote or ayahuasca?

3 posts in this topic

Hi people

If you had the chance which of these spirits would you rather recommend for deep healing, transformation, self knowledge, spiritual growth?

Which one offers more guidance? 

Also which country suits better to travel to for the spiritual growth. These spirits lie in different regions as well. 

Would you say ayahuasca is rather heavy? 

Edited by Schahin

I'm guessing you're a beginner. Do you have peyote and ayahuasca, to begin with? It's pointless asking when you don't have them in the first place lol.

And do you mean psychedelic substances or spirits? Your question is confusing.

6 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

I'm guessing you're a beginner. Do you have peyote and ayahuasca, to begin with? It's pointless asking when you don't have them in the first place lol.

And do you mean psychedelic substances or spirits? Your question is confusing.

I Dont have them but I will go to the respective country for a transformational journey. 

For peyote it would be in Mexico and for ayahuasca in the Amazonian jungle. 

I mean psychedelics but I presume they have their spirits which give guidance in the experience. 

I had tried ayahuasca twice now than a year ago and found it nice and very frightening too

Edited by Schahin