Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Peo

I have questions about the Life Purpose course

2 posts in this topic

I am considering buying the Life Purpose course, but i have some concern. I need to know that i'm not wasting lot of money here. 

Lets assume i found out that my passion is art through the life purpose course, how do i know that i can earn good with money. In my contry artists earns shit with money. I value working with something i'm passion about, but if i earn shit with money and i dont have enough time to do personal development that wouldn't be worth it.

If i'm gone have a LP i want to be ritch and have a lot of freedom. If i had it my way i would just get free money for doing 0 work and just enjoy life and go hardcore on personal development since i would have so much free time. Although that would be impossible unless i had ritch parents that could provide for me. 

So my main question is, will taking the life purpose give me freedom and make me ritch?

Edited by Peo
grammer

Just buy it. Don't worry, the course won't make you decide to follow your passion and be poor - although it is true that it advocates following higher goals than just being rich. What it will make you do, is to have a close look at your authentic values. So if freedom is one of them, you'll understand much better what freedom means to you and how important it is compared to your other values after taking the course.